[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

steeler noob fan

Seahawk37

anyone remember this preseason when some newbie steeler fan I think his name was bigben2006 or something like that and he was saying Chester Taylor was gonna suck.

201yd's 1TD, 58 rec yds in 2 weeks. Thats pretty darn good.

Whatever happened to bigben? Anyways this is a thread for Chester Taylor owners to rejoice!

:D

anyone remember this preseason when some newbie steeler fan I think his name was bigben2006 or something like that and he was saying Chester Taylor was gonna suck.

201yd's 1TD, 58 rec yds in 2 weeks. Thats pretty darn good.

Whatever happened to bigben? Anyways this is a thread for Chester Taylor owners to rejoice!

:D

yeah instead of chester taylor sucking...the guy in your avatar took his place

hey now, Shaun is a huge upset this year i'll give you that. The thing that upsets me is he gets paid a butt load of money and then he declines in his numbers and seems to not hit holes. He needs to run hard on everyplay but hes just soft. Its depressing and hopefully he will get his act together this week when Hasselbeck picks apart the Giants pass defense.

lets wait a bit and make sure the guy stays healthy.. that was a big concern with taylor because he never carried a full load for a season. so far, so good though.

if alexander keeps up this pace all season i will have lost all respect for the guy. theres no way the loss of hutch can cut his production in half. i saw him "slip" and fall when he was about to get hit clean by two players on sunday.

hey now, Shaun is a huge upset this year i'll give you that. The thing that upsets me is he gets paid a butt load of money and then he declines in his numbers and seems to not hit holes. He needs to run hard on everyplay but hes just soft. Its depressing and hopefully he will get his act together this week when Hasselbeck picks apart the Giants pass defense.

It's the Madden Curse!!! :D

I'm finishing a nice cold glass of Chester Kool-Aid right now. Traded Rhodes, Favre and S Moss for Chester, Jennings and a throw in backup QB. Hope you gloaters are correct through Week 16. Didn't have to give up a starter to get an every week starter.