[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SOFA Classic - Congrats

Pancake

I would like to offer congrats to WW for his accomplisments to date in the SOFA classic with 2 wins and the 2nd highest Points Scored total in the league.

I would also like to address WWs pick of Frank Gore, as he picked Frank just a little bit early IMO. Please do tell your thought process WW. I asked this same question in the SOFA Draft thread but WW never responded. You see I was targeting F. Gore all summer and then selected F. Gore in my 10 team draft and felt strongly at the time that he would produce at least in the 15 through 10 best RBs and have decent upside due to the following scenarios: 1) add 2005 Barlow plus 2005 Gore stats and you get an OK RB total, 2) Norv Turner is offensive coach now and he has a very stable proven track record to squeezed every possible bit of production out of RBs and has produced very many 1,000 yard rushers, 3) Alex Smith has had time to mature, 4) New offensive weapons that are a much improved upgrade to last year, 5) Gore is a great pass catching RB and Norv will use this (see LaMont Jordan in 2005). I just want to hear your thought process on this topic and maybe learn some something that I can take into next years draft.

Thanks.