[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When Can You Stop Bragging ?

Menudo

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you stop bragging the minute the Superbowl ends. What does bragging even get you? Self-gratification? Whoopty-doo. You didn't win that ring. Be proud of your team but be classy about it.

Obviously I know I didn't get the ring, but, what is the point of supporting your team if you can't get excited when they accomplish what every fan hopes their team will accomplish ? Heck, there are people all over this board, myself included, that brag after every one of their team's win, and some even when their team loses (Rovers) :D I think it is part of the fun.

Obviously I know I didn't get the ring, but, what is the point of supporting your team if you can't get excited when they accomplish what every fan hopes their team will accomplish ? Heck, there are people all over this board, myself included, that brag after every one of their team's win, and some even when their team loses (Rovers) :lol: I think it is part of the fun.

You're doing it again. :D:D

Heck, there are people all over this board, myself included, that brag after every one of their team's win, and some even when their team loses (Rovers) :lol: I think it is part of the fun.

Or moi? :lol: The Chiefs are in the top 10 in total Defense, take that all you nay sayers who have been poking fun at the Chiefs Defense for years :brew::D

:D

Couldn't see that one coming from 500 miles away........... :D

:D GET OVER IT !!!!

The Raiders haven't gotten over the Immaculate Reception. John Maden knows exactly where it took place(it's in the parking lot now).

Injustices have a way of sticking around. :lol:

As a Packer fan, it never gets old to hold Super Bowl wins over Vikings fans. That always gets them riled up...

Absolutely. When they get too unruly I usually ask them where they keep their Super Bowl Trophies. Is there a special case for them at the Dome? :D

Here's an absolutely wild and crazy concept: Don't. Show some class and stop pounding your chest. I know it might be difficult to comprehend, but you can actually enjoy being a fan of a championship team without ramming it down everyone else's throat on a daily basis. :D

Unless that's all you have to validate your own self-worth to the world around you. :D