[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gourmet burger recipes

Jimmy Neutron

Hey guys - I'm cooking burgers for my extended family next weekend and would like to offer them a variety of gourmet burgers. I'm thinking of the following varieties: jalepeno, mushroom, blue cheese and trafitional. If any of you have home run recipes for these types or others - please share. TIA.

very simple, but good....

chop, saute oh poopyake mushrooms, cool. sliced gr. onion, a little panko, ginger, garlic. mix with meat. finish with a teriyaki glaze.... w/ grilled pinapple.

lol at the filters.

shi take

Edited by Bier Meister

I actually decided to try those "Bubba Burgers". they are tasty, ground chuck with what I guess is about a 30% fat content, which makes them very juicy and prety tasty. Silly that they are acyually more expensive than 80% fat chop meat though.... but I can't even find 70% fat chop meat anymore. Ya want a great burger, you need plenty of fat in the meat. People seem to flock to the 90% stuff.... but it makes for a dry less tasty burger. If yer that worried about yer cholesterol, just don't eat freakin hamburgers already. :D

lol at the filters.

shi take

I didn't even catch it - thought you were bustin' out some profesional and little know specialty mushroom. :D

Thanks - I'll try that one and Lawn Dogs idea. I agree with Rovers, good burgers have a higher fat content. My butcher will mix anything I want, but I usually go 75%. :D