[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reche Caldwell - Priority news

Bree22

"Reche Caldwell - WR, New England Patriots 9/23/2006

Reche Caldwell has been working hard to develop the trust of quarterback Tom Brady. Since coming over from the San Diego Chargers in the offseason, Caldwell has been the one steady wide receiver option that Brady has had at his disposal. Despite meager numbers opening the season (2 catches for 47 yards over the first two games), Caldwell seems poised for a breakout game. Although Caldwell only had two catches last Sunday, this led to three points for the Patriots. “We need to get more timing, continue to prepare getting ready for games,‿ Caldwell said. “And I just (need to) continue to work on my route running. Just continue to get better every day.‿

Someone is going to become Brady's top Wide receiver target this year and Caldwell to this point seems to have the inside track. While TE Ben Watson will draw most of the attention in the passing game, this will only open the door for the emergence of Caldwell. Fantasy owners that are looking for a receiver to take a flier on should look to Caldwell if for no other reason than Tom Brady will be throwing him the ball. Acquire him if you have the roster space as receiver depth with upside because he will be a hot waiver wire commodity when he has that first big game"

I personally think Gabriel and Chad Jackson have the best chance of replacing Branch as Brady's go to WR. Reasoning: Brady never fully accepted Branch not coming back until he got traded. Gabriel and Jackson have the most naturally talent. In week 2 (Jackson's 1st game) Brady hooked up with him for a TD. Jackson has the speed and height that NE never had. I figure that in 2 weeks Jackson will be the one to emerge as the best WR in NE.

Just my 2 cents.

I just aquired Tom Brady. I dont care who catches the ball as long as he starts throwing it. I also thought that Garbriel could do something with NE but it's either taking time for these guys all to get on the same page or they just arent that good.

It doesnt help to have a healthy Dillon and Morency getting so much of the offensive action.... be nice if NE threw to the RB's more.

I just aquired Tom Brady. I dont care who catches the ball as long as he starts throwing it. I also thought that Garbriel could do something with NE but it's either taking time for these guys all to get on the same page or they just arent that good.

It doesnt help to have a healthy Dillon and Morency getting so much of the offensive action.... be nice if NE threw to the RB's more.

They are running the ball this year. last year Dillon was hurt and they had to throw. I hope you didn't give up a lot for Brady. I think he is a few weeks away from being respectable again but nowhere near last years #'s. And yes I have him in my main money league. Took him ove McNabb. :D

They are running the ball this year. last year Dillon was hurt and they had to throw. I hope you didn't give up a lot for Brady. I think he is a few weeks away from being respectable again but nowhere near last years #'s. And yes I have him in my main money league. Took him ove McNabb. :D

No not much. In my league we have an open flex position so we often play 2 QB's. With Simms as my #2 I figured anything was an upgrade.... that said I would like to see them start throwing the ball.