[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heap questionable / ankle sprain

Swampnuts

Please say it aint so! I need him badly tomorrow!

me too..waivers are closed and I have no other option due to bye weeks and injury

Edited by whomper

OK, where is the actual injury report with him on it?

See - that's sort of the problem. While an injury report may be kept, the official NFL media outlet does not release any injury reports after Friday is reported because half the teams are traveling on Saturday.

Todd Heap-TE-Ravens Sep. 23 - 11:04 pm et

Todd Heap has been added to the Ravens' injury report and is listed as questionable for Week 3 with an ankle sprain.

Heap reportedly injured his ankle while stretching at home, prior to Saturday's routine walk-through. It looks like he'll be a game-time decision. Check back on Sunday afternoon for Baltimore's inactives.

Source: Baltimore Sun

I think he sprained it while grabbing both of his ankles...

Excellent response.

Damn Heap.....Ravens Browns is a friggn 4:05 game

My other option Desmond Clark is going at 1:00 (I know no info will be available by decision making time)

I'm already sitting at 0 and 2

I am playing the team in my league that has thus far scored the most points byyyyyyy farrrrrrr (only week 2 I keep telling myself......so just relax big guy)

My QB options are McNair and Grossman. Since I am going with Clark I will take a flyer on Grossman

See ya

Well, if you have ever really sprained an ankle, and I mean to the point where you have missed serious time due to it, you'd know that everytime you do sprain the ankle, it gets easier and easier to do it again. Once the joint gets "loosened" up by you spraining it, the ligaments will not get any tighter. I've had surgery to clean up both of my ankle joints due to broken bone chips and scar tissue in them that would cause swelling whenever I walked. And when I get done with contact sports, my Doctor told me to come back and he'll cut the ligaments and reattach everything in order to tighten the joint so that I don't keep falling whenever I step wrongly on a crack in the concrete. It can be quite embarrassing rolling your ankle just walking down the street.

So, I can see if you have had problems with your ankles in the past, how easy it could be to roll one while stretching.

I've sprained both ankles over the years. I don't recall ever doing either of mine while taking pre-emptive steps not to strain them, however. If his ankles are so weak that stretching them causes damage, he may want to consider another line of work.

Excellent response.

Damn Heap.....Ravens Browns is a friggn 4:05 game

My other option Desmond Clark is going at 1:00 (I know no info will be available by decision making time)

I'm already sitting at 0 and 2

I am playing the team in my league that has thus far scored the most points byyyyyyy farrrrrrr (only week 2 I keep telling myself......so just relax big guy)

My QB options are McNair and Grossman. Since I am going with Clark I will take a flyer on Grossman

See ya

I was in the same situation.....all the other guys on the waiver wire had 1pm games. I did just pick up Daniel Graham from NE who has a 8pm game. He would most likely be out on the waiver wire, but there aren't many options :D:D:lol: