[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone want to watch Akers getting his A$$ Beat?

Big Score 1

Looks like he deserved it, he meant to hit that coach or whoever it was. I guess this is the scuffle that they were talking about with Akers in another thread in here.

That was Charles "get outta my" Way.

Akers is a badazz dude though, after getting thrown down like that and then getting back up in front of all those G-Men is pretty crazy. He has some balls, even if he did get his azz beat.

Edited by Flip_Side

Akers is the man. GMen bench is soft as hell. They didn't even protect their coach. They looked like a basketball team when a fight breaks out. A lot of pushing and slapping.

I dont think they expected him to lower his head and go after a coach so they didnt have much time to protect him. They did show immediate loyalty to the coach once they realized the situation by tossing Akers around like Raggedy Ann

Edited by whomper

as a kicker of sorts i can tell you, it's better to be seen and not heard. akers is a dope for making a spectacle of himself. just shut up and kick.

but if someone f*cks with you on the field, you have to fight back. e.g. a couple weekends back during a game, a tough guy special teamer took a 10-foot run at me long after the play was done/pushed out of bounds. he was running full steam, so i used his momentum against him, sidestepped and pulled a "pedro on don zimmer," grabbed him by the helmet and threw him to the ground. even his own teammates were laughing at him. nothing more embarrassing than being punked by the freakin kicker. later in the game i got drilled by three guys on a botched punt snap, however. what goes around... :D