[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Smith will play

cliaz

Steve Smith, WR CAR

News: Panthers WR Steve Smith will play at Tampa Bay in Week 3, according to a team source. No word was given if Smith will start. He was listed as questionable for the game with a hamstring strain that kept him out of the first two games this season.

Analysis: You didn't draft Smitty to have him on your bench, did you? Get him active for the game as he should be a helpful contributor for the Panthers (consider him more of a No. 2 Fantasy WR).

Well I guess I'm going against the crowd today and starting Steve Smith. In fact I would start him even if he was in a wheel chair lined up next to Keyshawn Johnson.

The Panthers are starting him for a reason....NOT to be a decoy, but becasue they need him to make plays....

Could be a mistake but I would love to know all of your other options without Steve Smith..

We will see but he is in my line up today!!!

Well I guess I'm going against the crowd today and starting Steve Smith. In fact I would start him even if he was in a wheel chair lined up next to Keyshawn Johnson.

The Panthers are starting him for a reason....NOT to be a decoy, but becasue they need him to make plays....

Could be a mistake but I would love to know all of your other options without Steve Smith..

We will see but he is in my line up today!!!

I have to choose between Smith, Reg Williams, Cotchery or Rod Smith. Leaning Williams

I'm keeping him on the bench. ESPN's dim view of his ability in this game sold me.

think he's referring to the pregame show

I know, they were running down fantasy advice though. I watched it and they don't expect him to perform much. I know most the signs point to that but the guy is a stud and I believe that if he is playing, its not to be a decoy.

Yeah, Mort hasn't burned me very often, and if he says Smith won't be a factor, I am taking that as a fact. Could be wrong, but they convinced me on Countdown that it is not a good idea....unless I hear otherwise he's riding the pine on my teams.

It appears that Smith will play, he was in fine shape Wednesday after the running and agility drills, if there were any down falls after Thursday practice-we will no tomorrow. I think the turn has been made and Smith returns Sunday vs Tampa Bay, plus, add the now "chip on the shoulder", and he could come up hugh.

Here ya go, those who chose to sit'em-well, I was just doing my Huddler job.