[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengals - Steelers Game Thread

Menudo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 Straight Plays

Palmer sacked, fumbles, but it bounced to Watson, who ran 13 yards for a 1st

Palmer sacked, fumbels, recoverd by the Bengals

Palmer intercepted by Townsend

Looking good early :D

Good drive for the Steelers, Ben gets sacked, 48 yard field goal - partially blocked..... Still 7-7 :D

Ben still looks a bit off. Steelers running game / Wille Parker look great. Carson Palmer was incredible on the last drive.

Bengals go right down the field and score on another TD to Henry (3 Yards).

Two things:

The only way to stop Carson is to get pressure on him. He is that good. :D

Ricardo Colclough is absolute garbage and shouldn't see the field anymore, nickel, dime, punt return....it doesn't matter. He shouldn't be out there. :D

:D

No blitz = Palmer will pick the D apart.

That's the truth. Pressure early, since then, Palmer's only incompletions have been when he spiked the ball to kill the clock. :D

P.S. Squeeg, are you with me on Colclough ? Why he is rotating at nickel back with McFadden is beyond me. McFadden is 10 times the player Colclough is.

Edited by Menudo

Does anybody actually think that Big Ben is anything more than a potential "game management" type of QB but is riddled by incosistency and questionable decision making at times? To be successful, he seems to need a overpowering running game, defense, and he needs to stop trying to win the game and cut down on turnovers. This is my fifth game I've watched him play and he is the most overhyped/overated player in the NFL in the last 3 years....bar none.

Does anybody actually think that Big Ben is anything more than a potential "game management" type of QB but is riddled by incosistency and questionable decision making at times? To be successful, he seems to need a overpowering running game, defense, and he needs to stop trying to win the game and cut down on turnovers. This is my fifth game I've watched him play and he is the most overhyped/overated player in the NFL in the last 3 years....bar none.

:D:D

5 games out of 32 games started is definitely good enough to judge him. Nice work. :lol:

Do yourself a favor and watch the 3 playoff games last year. Also, while your at it, explain how they went

6-10 the season before Ben got there, with essentially the same players...... I'll await your well-thought out response. :lol:

Edited by Menudo

Absolutely punishing hit delivered by Ryan Clark on Chris Henry..... picked off by Ike Taylor and returned to the 6 yard line.

Henry is still down.....

Actually, he got up and seems to be alright. :D