[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengals - Steelers Game Thread

Menudo

Wow, I'm brilliant. Good work Colclough. I blame the coaching staff. If fans like Squeegie and I can see that he is a waste, how can't they ? :D

Maybe he has incriminating photos of someone.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's amazing is how well of a day Carson Palmer is having (4 TD's). He is putting up awesome fantasy stats, and that's even with 2 INT's and a fumble.

....and being sacked 6 or 7 times. Carson Palmer is simply amazing. :D

That makes two games in a row that Roethlisberger solely was responsible for the Steelers loss. Looks like the motorcycle accident actually did have an impact on him. Every friggin' throw was high, and most were nowhere near the receiver. He looked horrible.

Solely responsible..........nope.

A key ingredient............absolutely.

He is still struggling to get it together, no argument there. However, I caution you from jumping off the bandwagon early again, like you did last year. :D There is a lot of football yet to play.

Solely responsible..........nope.

A key ingredient............absolutely.

He is still struggling to get it together, no argument there. However, I caution you from jumping off the bandwagon early again, like you did last year. :D There is a lot of football yet to play.

C'mon Menudo...

Jumping off the bandwagon???? Because I call it like I see it?! Get real. Roethlisberger is SOLELY responsible for the loss against Jax and the loss today against Cincy. I don't know what game you were watching, but if you're gonna blame the fumbled punt for the loss... Well, then you have lost it. Yea, the punt didn't help, but Roethlisberger looked HORRIBLE again for the 2nd straight week.

Your problem is that you can't face facts. Then, you try to cover it up by blaming others to jump off the bandwagon.

C'mon Menudo...

Jumping off the bandwagon???? Because I call it like I see it?! Get real. Roethlisberger is SOLELY responsible for the loss against Jax and the loss today against Cincy. I don't know what game you were watching, but if you're gonna blame the fumbled punt for the loss... Well, then you have lost it. Yea, the punt didn't help, but Roethlisberger looked HORRIBLE again for the 2nd straight week.

Your problem is that you can't face facts. Then, you try to cover it up by blaming others to jump off the bandwagon.

Can you read ? Re-read my post, I didn't blame on one single play or one single player, because doing that is foolish. Football is a team game, and there were plenty to share the blame.

How am I not facing facts ? I've said over and over that Ben played poorly. Do you read what I write ? However, I'm not going to put all the blame on him when there were clearly others who deserve their share.

Great win for the Bengals, who capitalized when they needed to. The Steelers has a myriad of chances to win and just plain didn't. Cincy's run defense was bad, but Roethlisberger's attempts to do too much himself cost them the win.

Fortunately for those of us living in the Steel City, there is one bright spot. Chad Johnson (1-11, 0tds) can go right ahead and mark that ghey "Who can cover #85?" board correctly by placing a check in the "I got covered like a muthaf***a all dang day long" column. Smooth Criminal Chris Henry and Howsyamama played well in CJ's stead.

Edited by Ruffian

Great win for the Bengals, who capitalized when they needed to. The Steelers has a myriad of chances to win and just plain didn't. Cincy's run defense was bad, but Roethlisberger's attempts to do too much himself cost them the win.

Fortunately for those of us living in the Steel City, there is one bright spot. Chad Johnson (1-11, 0tds) can go right ahead and mark that ghey "Who can cover #85?" board correctly by placing a check in the "I got covered like a muthaf***a all dang day long" column. Smooth Criminal Chris Henry and Howsyamama played well in CJ's stead.

I think 85 was hammered a lot harder last week than he was willing to admit.

Hines Ward wasn't much of a factor either.He's still appears to be nowhere near 100%