[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Minnesota O

CaP'N GRuNGe

Just got back from the game, Cap'n.

:D:D

Not sure why you're laughing. You got extremely lucky and could have easily lost this game to a very young team. You got to figure either the Bears were exposed a bit in this game or the Vikings have come an extremely long way in a very short period of time in a rebuilding mode.

Not sure why you're laughing. You got extremely lucky and could have easily lost this game to a very young team. You got to figure either the Bears were exposed a bit in this game or the Vikings have come an extremely long way in a very short period of time in a rebuilding mode.

I'm laughing because:

1. The Bears won :D

2. The craphead who threw a glass bottle at me from further up in the seats missed and hit a Vikings fan on the head. :D

I thought the Vikings played very well while the Bears didnt play very well at all. The Vikes have no offense and a decent defense. Keep working on it.

I'm laughing because:

1. The Bears won :D

2. The craphead who threw a glass bottle at me from further up in the seats missed and hit a Vikings fan on the head. :D

How in the blue hell did they manage to get a glass bottle in there? I thought all beers were sold in plastic (unless you steal a glass bottle from the "fancy" beer stands), and that being said, tossing bottles, etc. at fans from other teams is just totally classless.

How in the blue hell did they manage to get a glass bottle in there? I thought all beers were sold in plastic (unless you steal a glass bottle from the "fancy" beer stands), and that being said, tossing bottles, etc. at fans from other teams is just totally classless.

The security outside was a total joke. They made you stand with your arms out to the side, then felt your arms gently, then poked you in the ribs. That was it, but each person took about 30 seconds to complete, so half the crowd entered late. Anyway, it's a simple matter to stick a bottle down the back of your jeans and hold it there with your belt.

The middle aged lady who got hit directly in front of me two rows down was holding the bottle up and trying to see who threw it, but it's impossible of course. I wasn't bothered, I've had way worse than that successfully aimed at my head, but whoever threw it must have been a total tool - the lady who got hit could have been badly hurt.