[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants Vs Seahawks.

Flip_Side

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giants really showed up to play today...LOL

What a disgrace these team is today. I'll tell you one thing for a coach who is supposed to be strict and a disciplinarian what a joke this team is mistake and penalty wise. I don't know what Coughlin can do but he has to do something. This team is disgraceful discipline wise. The last two games have been a joke IMO. Their D is terrible.

I love singing this song at halftime...

Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye!

Three different wide recievers with a TD, plus a TE TD.

Oh my...I guess its Maurice Morris' turn to run the show!

And by the way...there will be no garbage time points scored. Maybe a TD and a FG, but not much else. The D is on FIRE!!

Edited by heehawks

What a disgrace these team is today. I'll tell you one thing for a coach who is supposed to be strict and a disciplinarian what a joke this team is mistake and penalty wise. I don't know what Coughlin can do but he has to do something. This team is disgraceful discipline wise. The last two games have been a joke IMO. Their D is terrible.

agreed. to say this is an embarrassment is a understatement.

Not a chance in HE**.

That's what I thought last week as well. Most of the points that Seattle has scored have been off of turnovers, if Eli can keep it out of the other teams hands there just might be the smallest of a chance.

That's what I thought last week as well. Most of the points that Seattle has scored have been off of turnovers, if Eli can keep it out of the other teams hands there just might be the smallest of a chance.

Last week they were down 17, today they were down 35. Double the comeback. Plus the crowd/homefield in Seattle is impossible to deal with in situations like this. IMO they won't even be respectable in half 2.

Last week they were down 17, today they were down 35. Double the comeback. Plus the crowd/homefield in Seattle is impossible to deal with in situations like this. IMO they won't even be respectable in half 2.

I agree.

:D

Edited by heehawks

Any team that plays @ Seattle will appear like they suffer from big mistakes and penalties. Gotta thank the Seahawks 12th man for that one! :D The great part is that the fans truly believe they make a difference in these games... :D and they really do!

Any team that plays @ Seattle will appear like they suffer from big mistakes and penalties. Gotta thank the Seahawks 12th man for that one! :D The great part is that the fans truly believe they make a difference in these games... :D and they really do!

I guess you don't watch any Giant games then. They do this EVERY week. EVERY week they commit dumb penalty after dumb penalty and make mistake after mistake. So don't tell me thank Seattle for that.

Edited by giantsfan

I guess you don't watch any Giant games then. They do this EVERY week. EVERY week they commit dumb penalty after dumb penalty and make mistake after mistake. So don't tell me thank Seattle for that.

:lol: Do I sense frustration? Trust me, Seattle fans make a HUGH difference. :D

Although, you are right. The Giants do make more mistakes than most teams. So +1 to you. :D

:lol: Do I sense frustration? Trust me, Seattle fans make a HUGH difference. :D

Although, you are right. The Giants do make more mistakes than most teams. So +1 to you. :lol:

Aren't you a Niners fan ? :D