[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cards-Rams

HowboutthemCowboys

Here is my version to Kurt Warner, like Clark W. Griswold said to his boss...Edited to this situation:

I'd like Kurt Warner, the Cardinals QB, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey $hit he is. Hallelujah. Holy $hit. Where's the Tylenol

Here is my version to Kurt Warner, like Clark W. Griswold said to his boss...Edited to this situation:

I'd like Kurt Warner, the Cardinals QB, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey $hit he is. Hallelujah. Holy $hit. Where's the Tylenol

I'm with ya

i too wanted to see rackers get his shot at the 73-yarder, that would've at least put some excitement into that pile of poo game. from the look on racker's face, he was ready to kick the piss out of that ball, he wanted that kick.

It was pretty bogus that the refs announced the penalty was declined, and then allowed the Rams to change their mind.

But after seeing the officiating in the Colts game, I'm not surprised by anything. The officiating has taken a turn for the worse in the last couple years.

It was pretty bogus that the refs announced the penalty was declined, and then allowed the Rams to change their mind.

i agree. i think it's the responsibility of the coach to know the rules as well as the refs, so when a team makes the decision to decline and it's officially announced on the field, then there should be no "takebacks" like when you are 5 years old. i guess we are now spectators in the world of "review" and "red flags" so everything can apparently be discussed in detail and clarified before anything official is awarded. i think it's bs.