[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey post locker!

Cunning Runt

You sure it didn't rupture your spleen? If that was the case everybody here forgets your faults and will talk about you as if you were the next Ted Brusci

I have no faults

What does locking the post mean?

Usually when a thread devolves into a series of personal attacks, the admins (DMD or WW) will close it to any further posts.

They tend to have a "God complex" on these boards because, well, without them the boards wouldn't exist. Seems legit to me.

Usually when a thread devolves into a series of personal attacks, the admins (DMD or WW) will close it to any further posts.

They tend to have a "God complex" on these boards because, well, without them the boards wouldn't exist. Seems legit to me.

Chavez is puting on the chapstick .

First DMD :D SMOOCH

Now WW :D SMOOCH

:lol:

To an extent maybe - but dammit, I wasn't done responding in the H8 thread and it got zapped.

To an extent maybe - but dammit, I wasn't done responding in the H8 thread and it got zapped.

H8 said he was sorry and vowed never to drink again

I think there should be a seperate forum called "Flamefest" where all posts that hit the gutter should be sent. Instead of locking a thread, you simply send it to thread "prison" where the pissing contest can continue to its ugly fruition away from the sanctity of this forum.

Brilliant!! :D

I think there should be a seperate forum called "Flamefest" where all posts that hit the gutter should be sent. Instead of locking a thread, you simply send it to thread "prison" where the pissing contest can continue to its ugly fruition away from the sanctity of this forum.

That is pretty sweet. We should call that Forum, the PETA forum.

I could provide a link if you want. :D

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Thats not bad at all

That is pretty sweet. We should call that Forum, the PETA forum.

I could provide a link if you want. :D

:D Grilled Dead Animals Yum

I hear there is a beer brewinf forum we could send them to, and they would be more likely to take them on with open arms.