[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pink

mjcarterfl

Can't say I like it but it's just benign to me. Thing I keep thinking is how shows like to identify themselves with a familar intro ("are you ready for some football?") and can you really see her doing that two years from now or five years? She's had one big hit several years ago. I would suspect she won't be around five years from now.

Can't say I like it but it's just benign to me. Thing I keep thinking is how shows like to identify themselves with a familar intro ("are you ready for some football?") and can you really see her doing that two years from now or five years? She's had one big hit several years ago. I would suspect she won't be around five years from now.

All of her albums have sold extremley well... Her last single which came out over the summer was huge as well. Why do I know this? I have no idea.

I finally figured out where I heard that piece of musical garbage before. If I am not mistaken, that music riff is a direct rip off of a song from the early 80's called "I hate myself for lovin' you." And I'm pretty sure the singer was Joan Jett.

The only thing worse than stealing a song is to steal one that sucks, and make it sound even worse than it did in its original form.

Way to go NBC! :D

If I am not mistaken, that music riff is a direct rip off of a song from the early 80's called "I hate myself for lovin' you."

yeah, pretty much. maybe a very slight derivation (think vanilla ice describing the differences between 'ice ice baby' and bowie's 'under pressure' :D ).

I have a nipple...

Just one?

hey like the guy said, a nipple is a nipple. :D

Is anyone else already tired of Pink's intro to "Football Night in America?"

She looks like a horse.

:D I don't know why, but that was extremely funny to me.

Can she replace Celine Dion as the stand-in for the "... walks into a bar and the bartender says hey [blank], why the long face?"