[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Iowa-Ohio State

GWPFFL BrianW

Auburn plays LSU, UF, UGA, @ Alabama & SEC title game. Even at the end of the season, OSU won't play a tougher in-conference schedule than that.

thanks, in my drunken state I forgot I wanted to mention this

A very solid win for OSU Gonzo was sick on that td play, but what about Brian Hartline's block that took out 2 Iowa defenders and no one even brings it up #9 who blind sided a linebacker into another defender and springs Gonzo around the corner. Iowa suprised me by getting away from the run when they seemed to be having alot of sucess. BGSU is next and OSU needs to stay focused. Drew Tate seemed to force the ball alot and his ball seemed to be hanging in the air forever. Iowa's TE played very well except the fumble. The new clock rules really favors the way Tress coaches. Michigan and OSU could be #1 and #2 by the end of the year. I still like Auburn and feel they deserve #2 for the moment. USC really does not impress me right now without Jarret it's going to be tough for them to go unbeaten. WVU's soft schedule will hurt them and they go up against a tough Louisville team who just keeps getting it done. I'm looking forward to that Thursday game. Why do teams get away from the run against OSU??????? The young defense is getting better, but has a long way to go to be able to defend against Hart,Henne,Manningham and Grady.

Very happy with the game all the way around that was played. Troy Smith has to be the leader for the Heisman in my mind. I also like Garret Wolf from NIU(he'll never win) so far the best back I have seen. I have not really had a chance to see Peterson yet. OU vs Texas should be a fun one.

Congrats to the Buckeyes. Naysayers will pass this off as a win over a oh poopyty team, but I don't care. I thought Iowa played well, save for the turnovers. I thought Iowa's defense did pretty well vs the Buckeye attack all things considering. You just don't win in the Big Ten, turning the ball over that much. Can't do it, whether you're at home or away. Big thumbs up to Ohio State. I wish all you Buck fans luck going forward.

Congrats to the Buckeyes. Naysayers will pass this off as a win over a oh poopyty team, but I don't care. I thought Iowa played well, save for the turnovers. I thought Iowa's defense did pretty well vs the Buckeye attack all things considering. You just don't win in the Big Ten, turning the ball over that much. Can't do it, whether you're at home or away. Big thumbs up to Ohio State. I wish all you Buck fans luck going forward.

IOWA looked pretty legitimate to me. They're solid all the way around. I thought the score would be closer, but Hawkeye fans have nothing to be bummed out about. They did IOWA proud, and they didn't give up... IMHO. OSU just has too much depth and talent at all their skilled positions. Michigan, at this point, should be the only team to have a shot at them.

Great win for the buckeyes. Iowa is a very physical team. Glad Michigan has them at home. The next

3 weeks will define Michigan team. I dont care how poorly MSU played this past saturday, MIchigan will

get there best shot. Then were off to happy valley. You can bet PennSt has circle this game. And then

a very good team at home with Iowa. I will be happy if Michigan goes 2-1 the next 3. I dont care what anyone says, thats a big test, the next 3 weeks.

Great win for the buckeyes. Iowa is a very physical team. Glad Michigan has them at home. The next

3 weeks will define Michigan team. I dont care how poorly MSU played this past saturday, MIchigan will

get there best shot. Then were off to happy valley. You can bet PennSt has circle this game. And then

a very good team at home with Iowa. I will be happy if Michigan goes 2-1 the next 3. I dont care what anyone says, thats a big test, the next 3 weeks.

I'll be furious if Michigan loses 1 of the next three. I agree it's a big test, but it will only settle with me if OSU loses one, too.

I have higher than usual interest in the UM-OSU game this year. Should be the best one in awhile...

That game also interests me too. :D

You should have more then usual interest as the winner is almost assurdly going the the title game to face possibly your Trojans. I am liking Florida though to take that spot, but i was already wrong about ND , so we'll see.

That game also interests me too. :D

You should have more then usual interest as the winner is almost assurdly going the the title game to face possibly your Trojans. I am liking Florida though to take that spot, but i was already wrong about ND , so we'll see.

I've got concerns about my Trojans, but they have a tendency to improve as the year goes on. And they get Cal, Oregon and ND at home - so we'll see....