[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Changes the Steelers need to make immediately

Menudo

see 1995 and 2005.. you can even throw in 1994 and 1997 where we turned things around and got to the afccg. in 2004 we nearly lost to the horrible raiders in our home opener and got blown out by the ravens the next game but ended up winning every game since until the afccg. i have just learned to accept that watching the steelers in september will usually lead to frustration. if we had any kind of rhythm on offense we could very well be 3-0 because our defense has been stellar considering the time they have been on the field.

i, as well as most steelers fans, have been preaching the same points listed. everyone is calling for willie reid. he was drafted to return, so he should be in there.. he has even shown some good skill at receiving. he could make a hell of a slot receiver in the coming years. mcfadden already has starter capabilities.. why we keep toying with coke is beyond me.. especially with a good vet like logan and a serviceable safety in carter.. even anthony smith has show better coverage skills than coke in preseason and both were playing vs the same caliber offenses... so theres really not much curve when comparing the two.

miller catches pretty much anything thrown to him and usually runs over the first guy who hits him. he's a great runner after the catch. i would like to see him in as much as possible.

pretty much every single game i watch i always seem to point out how we need to set up some screens for parker. the only times he really ever gets a pass is when ben is in trouble.. usually by that time the defender is locked in on parker once he touches the ball. we have the best blocking wr in the game and a very good, fast blocking tight end. parker simply needs more receptions. we get burned on those a number of times, i would like for us to return the favor once in a while.