[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Snakes Take

theeohiostate

:D

About the Titan-Dolphin game:

Snake's Take: That's it! I'm DONE! These pile of crap Dolphins couldn't score in a whorehouse with a million bucks! I gave Stuffedpepper that gimp-kneed platypus one more shot at QB...what an assdart he is! I figured it was the Titans and even this gimpy nimrod could throw 2 td's on them right? WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! One lousy rushing touchdown is all the Dolphins could muster. I have the wonderful misfortune of owning Chris Chambers and Ronnie Brown as well. I'd like to bundle all 3 of them up into a giant package of suckass and send them into space on the space shuttle Suckplorer. My only fear is these 3 nippledinks would land on a planet with alien life forms and the aliens would think our entire planet is full of gimpy morons that couldn't score to save their lives. Can anyone detect some bitter anger on my part? I'm trying to contain myself. The Titans are the worst team in the NFL and will have RB Adrian Peterson from Oklahoma running for them next year. The Dolphins aren't much better. Bring on the Joey Harrington talk...he can't be any worse than Suckpepper. At least Chambers and Brown could be salvaged if the Phins can get any kind of QB play.

About the Houston-Redskin game:

Snake's Take: If you were lucky enough to face a Clinton Portis owner today...raise your hand. Me too. Now raise your middle finger and tell the guy he's number 1! Portis racked up 164 total yards and 2 td's on the day...promptly stomping a mudhole in my team. I played that crappy owner who's 0-2 and has a team full of marginal scrubs...you know the guy. For some reason, whenever I play that person, his team breaks records. Every scrub from here to Houston goes off on his team and my stud players gargle yambag. Welcome to my world. So Clinton Portis goes off, I'm thrilled to the point I want to set one of his fruity wigs on fire while he's doing one of his fruity interviews. The Texans are just plain pathetic. I think you could put a PeeWee football team out there and at least be as good on defense. Portis ripped them to shreds, then Ladell Betts hung 124 yards and a td on them in relief. LADELL FREAKIN BETTS? Your defense blows brown balloon knots when you make Ladell Betts look like an All Pro (no offense Ladell, but let's be realistic here dog). Mark Brunell tied the NFL record for consecutive completions, connecting on his first 22 passes on the day. So now not only has the Texan D made Clinton Portis look untouchable and Ladell Betts look like an All Pro, but they let Mark Brunell break NFL records on them. CRIPES ALMIGHTY! Who else out there thinks they could run for 75 yards on the Texans? I can't run to the mailbox without pulling a muscle but I'm starting to think I could run on the Texans. The Redskins aren't this good...the Texans are simply that bad.

:D

About the Houston-Redskin game:

Portis ripped them to shreds, then Ladell Betts hung 124 yards and a td on them in relief. LADELL FREAKIN BETTS? Your defense blows brown balloon knots when you make Ladell Betts look like an All Pro (no offense Ladell, but let's be realistic here dog).

:lol::D

www.pigskinaddiction.com

They are also the 1st site of the week that breaks down the upcoming games every Tuesday.

:D TY! Just read the whole thing, man i like this guy, I'll be reading this every Monday.