[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mo Lewis

Menudo

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?s=&s...dpost&p=1637851

most peoples teams "just lose"...thing is..the patriots dont "just lose" unless they are severly banged up or the victims of horrible officiating

imma go with pretty poor officiating...david kircus caught a ball...took two steps...was popped...he lost it...shoulda been a fumble...and another atrocious PI call on asante samuel

imma go with pretty poor officiating...david kircus caught a ball...took two steps...was popped...he lost it...shoulda been a fumble...and another atrocious PI call on asante samuel

Wait, you said 'pretty poor officiating', but, in your statement, you said they only lose when they are victims of 'horrible officiating'

Your team was outplayed and lost, man up and admit it.

yeah but you probably live in CT...id say more than half of CT want to be new yorkers anyway...so it cant be that bad..lol

Where I live it's currently 65% Patriots fans, 30% Giants fans, and 5% Jets fans.

Ten years ago, it was 65% Giants fans, 30% Patriots fans, and 5% Jets fans.

First off, get your facts right. The play you are talking about involved FB Kyle Johnson, not WR David Kircus.

Secondly, get the rule right. A receiver after securing the football must either take two steps or make a "football move". Johnson was hit before he had a chance to do either. That you say Johnson took 2 steps does not mean the event occurred, because it clearly did not. Replays showed that.

Thirdly, find some way to reconcile that DEN owns NE, just like IND & BAL own DEN, and just like NE owns IND. Every team in the salary cap era has weaknesses, and there is always another team that is built with strengths that exploit those weaknesses on occassion. Deal with it like a man.

And lastly, lol @ menudo to start a thread like this.

First off, get your facts right. The play you are talking about involved FB Kyle Johnson, not WR David Kircus.

Secondly, get the rule right. A receiver after securing the football must either take two steps or make a "football move". Johnson was hit before he had a chance to do either. That you say Johnson took 2 steps does not mean the event occurred, because it clearly did not. Replays showed that.

Thirdly, find some way to reconcile that DEN owns NE, just like IND & BAL own DEN, and just like NE owns IND. Every team in the salary cap era has weaknesses, and there is always another team that is built with strengths that exploit those weaknesses on occassion. Deal with it like a man.

And lastly, lol @ menudo to start a thread like this.

yer probably right...i was at the game and the play was going away from me...and i was caught up...so it probably wasnt kircus...

but i saw the replay on the big screens...that was a fumble...and a potentially game changing fumble too

yer probably right...i was at the game and the play was going away from me...and i was caught up...so it probably wasnt kircus...

but i saw the replay on the big screens...that was a fumble...and a potentially game changing fumble too

I'm sure Bill Bellichick will figure out some way to right the ship. The guy is a genius.