[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DJax rumor

Jedi

Not sure if this one was already posted:

Wide receiver Darrell Jackson had seven catches, two of them for touchdowns, in Seattle's victory over the New York Giants on Sunday. But it still won't be surprising, especially if Deion Branch picks up the offense quickly, if the Seahawks dangle Jackson before the trade deadline. Jackson wore a handwritten message on his cleats last week, "I need DB money," referring to Branch's new six-year, $39 million deal in Seattle and alluding to his desire for a new contract. Jackson is a talented guy, but some Seattle players don't feel they can count on him to stay healthy, and team officials are bored by his complaining about his contract.

Link

Interesting... I really like his production in Seattle, and would be very nervous to see him go just about anywhere else. We wouldn't want him to "Edge" himself out of being a fantasy stud, now would we?

I'm willing to bet that the Vikings will not be on the list of teams that Seattle would like to discuss a trade with (poison pill indigestion). :D

Doubt that any team would pay much for a WR with his injury history...I think he's stuck in Seattle. All of that said, I don't think Burleson is the answer and I own him in one of my leagues.

prior to last year he missed 3 games due to injury in 5 seasons. I think it's a bit of a stretch to say he's 'stuck in seattle'. Denver traded for javon walker and he was coming off an ACL injury.

Watching the Seahawks this past weekend, and in the wake of SA's injury I'm thinking the guy to have is Hasselbeck cuz they're going pass crazy, 96 Packers style. 3/4 WR sets, etc. They are fundamentally different from last year, if this past weekend shows. So, I doubt they trade him. They need the weapons.

Edited by Pope Flick

I'm really thinking Darrell is gone sooner than later as well. I love the way the guy plays, but this whole offseason knee fiasco was the kicker. He is the only prima donna on the team (at least Shaun says the right things, and showed up at camp when he was franchised, which most guys don't do). Is it a coincidence that Deion Branch's greatest assets are his attitude in the locker room and his respect among teammates??

I'm really thinking Darrell is gone sooner than later as well. I love the way the guy plays, but this whole offseason knee fiasco was the kicker. He is the only prima donna on the team (at least Shaun says the right things, and showed up at camp when he was franchised, which most guys don't do). Is it a coincidence that Deion Branch's greatest assets are his attitude in the locker room and his respect among teammates??

Didn't branch just hold out for more money and force his team to trade him. :D

At least Djax came to play when the season started.