[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

panthers fans

I tried to tell everyone here, unless (which i don't think is going to happen for once) Foster gets injured Williams will only see spot duty. Foster is my breakout player this year.........and once the offense gets into true rythm this year he's going to shine.

well...i was just kind of wondering how his touches dropped some dramatically from one week to the next...thats all...

he came into that game got going and they stuck with the hot hand at the time.....that won't happen very often, Foster is the starter and will be the starter all year, especially after the offense gets going and he starts tearing it up.

well...i was just kind of wondering how his touches dropped some dramatically from one week to the next...thats all...

Personally, I think Fox just wanted to get Foster involved. He's the type of player who needs to be in the mix early (in the game and the season...when healthy). Foster waited behind Stephen Davis - now it's his shot. Going with D. Williams in this game could have had a devastating impact on DeShaun.

I tried to tell everyone here, unless (which i don't think is going to happen for once) Foster gets injured Williams will only see spot duty. Foster is my breakout player this year.........and once the offense gets into true rythm this year he's going to shine.

You know, we're almost at the quarter of the season mark... Just when are they going to hit its rythm? I think losing there starting left tackle is going to hinder them the entire season.

You know, we're almost at the quarter of the season mark... Just when are they going to hit its rythm? I think losing there starting left tackle is going to hinder them the entire season.

Well, actually it was the absense of Smith that was the main culprit to the rythm, as with Smith in the line-up, Foster had his best day yet with 82 yds and avg around 4.2 a carry. The DT's will not be able to stack the line of scrimmage and Atl, Minn and TB are some pretty nice units. As per the question, Foster is the starter and will remain so, as I expected the DW bandwagon to go into full gear after week 2. This is Fosters team as far as RB goes and the O-Line has done better than the starting unit of week 1.

CAR has a real bad, and re-occuring habit of starting VERY slow. This year, I'm actually pleased with how fast the defense found their rhythm. This time last year, there was like 1 sack for the whole team. I know the defense is under achieving, but in the MIN game, they were top notch. They were doing great against TB, until 3 turn overs in a row.

Now with Smitty back, and the dreaded "home opener" and first win under our belt, I'm very happy.

When I tried to speculate their record, I had them going 11-5 and getting swept by ATL (i was VERY concerned about the defensive additions to ATL), so that loss, ESPECIALLY being the home opener, something THEY never do well at, didn't surprise me.

Now as for DeAngelo, and DeShaun; Fox is a stand up guy and he stands by his decisions, and gives men EVERY oppurtunity to either prove him right, or prove him wrong. I admire that, and this time, I agree with him giving Foster the entire work load. It's Fosters team, until proven other wise. As much as i think he's a detriment to the team, I'm not a head coach, or even a player, and therefore, support Fox's decision.

HOWEVER. I did predict at least a 75-25% ratio. Actually, i had it pegged at 50/50.

So, Foxy, ride Foster like a grand canyon mule, until he breaks. So you'll have some really fresh legs week 9 or 10, and hardly no film on the rookie for the other teams to watch.

CAR has a real bad, and re-occuring habit of starting VERY slow. This year, I'm actually pleased with how fast the defense found their rhythm. This time last year, there was like 1 sack for the whole team. I know the defense is under achieving, but in the MIN game, they were top notch. They were doing great against TB, until 3 turn overs in a row.

Thanks, LooGie. Can anyone else elaborate on CAR DEF? To say they are under-acheiving is actually giving them more credit than they deserve at this point. I want to continue giving them the benefit of the doubt, but at some point I need to cut bait with these guys...

Thanks, LooGie. Can anyone else elaborate on CAR DEF? To say they are under-acheiving is actually giving them more credit than they deserve at this point. I want to continue giving them the benefit of the doubt, but at some point I need to cut bait with these guys...

They started worse last year, well maybe slightly better vs the rush, and ended up #3 overall. The Panther D will be just fine, as the presence of Smith will improve the 3rd down efficancy and keep them fresher from here on out.

Edited by PantherDave