[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

espn's brilliant fantasy info

Azazello1313

just caught this blurb on espn.com's homepage...

You saw Javon Walker's brilliance Sunday night at New England. But do you trust him as a No. 1 starter next week? Insider Scott Engel answers.

uhh, javon walker's BYE is next week. :D morans. :lol:

then you click the link and the moran is like "yeah he's a good player, blah blah blah...but if you still don't trust him as a #1 WR, he should be very good as a #2". umm, i think everyone has already had their drafts, and i'm pretty sure everyone plays in a league that starts at least 2 WRs. so what frigging difference does it make if you want to call him #1 or #2? :D

"Sunday night was his showcase to prove he can still be a must-start fantasy player. Walker is not only sleek, quick and smart, he has a knack for making the tough catch, and often makes it look pretty."

I know when I submit lineups "Looking pretty" is one of my top priorities. :D

"Sunday night was his showcase to prove he can still be a must-start fantasy player. Walker is not only sleek, quick and smart, he has a knack for making the tough catch, and often makes it look pretty."

I know when I submit lineups "Looking pretty" is one of my top priorities. :D

Doesn't your league award style points?

just caught this blurb on espn.com's homepage...

uhh, javon walker's BYE is next week. :D morans. :lol:

then you click the link and the moran is like "yeah he's a good player, blah blah blah...but if you still don't trust him as a #1 WR, he should be very good as a #2". umm, i think everyone has already had their drafts, and i'm pretty sure everyone plays in a league that starts at least 2 WRs. so what frigging difference does it make if you want to call him #1 or #2? :D

Don't start him if you have 2 or 3 number 1's? :lol: