[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kasay sets single game record

PantherDave

Yeah........and I benched him for Carney. Hopefully it works out tonight.

are you required to have two kickers? I have enough start/bench problems without keeping 2 kickers on my team. Bye week or not.

anyway, every year I snake Kasay in the last round and people always say "oh, you're such a homer, you even have to the CAR kicker" and I always just snicker and say "yup. Homerism at its best". I think this year, my secret is out. This guys kicks SO many long FGs, and makes so many points it's unreal. He's always been under the radar, but this year, it looks like people are noticing him more now.

Not to mention how damn clutch he is. He never misses a game winning FG (knock on wood, oh football gods forgive me for a such an asinine statement. you truly are the ones calling the shots. do not punish Kasay for my ignorance)