[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints -Falcons

HowboutthemCowboys

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was NEVER a fan of Vick but man he just flicked that pass to Lelie like he was shooting darts

I agree, that was not bad at all.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I am playing against Vick in one FF league and playing Vick in my local.

I want him to kick some ass...no I don't...yes I do... :D

Edited by Gunther

NO should figure out how to bottle and sell what they got goin' tonight.

Imagine playing the Super Bowl on your home turf. That is what this is like down here. There was no way they were not going to show up tonite. Payton for coach of the year. what he has done with this team and the way he uses Bush and Duece and let's not forget the 3rd to last player taken in the draft coming up with some key catches. Donte who?

Edited by SLAYER

Quick question does Atl know how to cover a RB out in the flat?

Obviously not. The Saints really have the Falcons D' guessing with the one-two punch of Duce and Bush and with 10-20 yard passing game. Falcons D' is really off balance, ironically from a very balance Saints attack.

A non Deuce owner might say they are trying to get Bush, who has been huge in that city since he was drafted, his first NFL TD in his first home game. I think it was fine. Deuce and Horn have scored many TD's in their NO careers. Sometimes we need to not judge everything by our fantasy teams.

Edited by giantsfan

It's all about the new guys. :D

Figure they'd pay a little respect to the guys like Horn and Duece that have been with the city for years and not give away a chance to score for the sake of it.

Poor call on the coaching staff.

Forget respect - all things being equal, your 240 lb RB has a MUCH better chance of pounding it in than your 200 lb back does. Common freakin' sense.

Especially since Deuce is a fine athlete in his own right, not just some lumbering stiff.

A non Deuce owner might say they are trying to get Bush, who has been huge in that city since he was drafted, his first NFL TD in his first home game. I think it was fine. Deuce and Horn have scored many TD's in their NO careers. Sometimes we need to not judge everything by our fantasy teams.

All I'm saying is that Payton should have taken his best chance to make it 27-3; and that best chance within the 5 is NOT Reggie Bush. Not if you're running it, at least.