[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Theismann

Ursa Majoris

Did Theismann just say they should let the grass grow a little in the Superdome? :D

:D

Hey, now dammit. I've had it with people trashing on Theismann. It's not cool to make fun of the mentally challenged. Retards deserve some form of respect. He just doesn't possess the mental capacity to be completely informed.

I believe he stated that the field was not packed down yet so it gave the field a feeling of a slow field, "like when they let the grass grow." Or at least I hope that is what he said!

no no NO NO NO..he's a retards. :D

Edited by LooGie

You know, as much as I normally listen to Thiesmann and find plenty to criticize, he actually called a decent game and provided some good insights tonight.

I figure it was an aberration though.

Gotta disagree. He contradicted himself multiple times, made a ton of ridiculous and embarassing errors and most of his comments were statements of the obvious. He's never irritated me as much as he did tonight, it was like nails on a chalkboard, IMO.

Gotta disagree. He contradicted himself multiple times, made a ton of ridiculous and embarassing errors and most of his comments were statements of the obvious. He's never irritated me as much as he did tonight, it was like nails on a chalkboard, IMO.

I was only halfway listening to him.

Maybe I've learned how to subconsciously filter out his gaffes and only allow in the worthwhile stuff? :D

Unbelievable how many errors he has in the games...someone already mentioned him calling Reggie Bush Reggie Brown last night.

He also said that Gregg Knapp, the ATL offensive coordinator, travelled to Ohio State this offseason to learn more about the read option offense that they used last season. That's great info, except for the fact that Knapp went to the University of Texas to do that.

Theismann is a complete waste. To me, it is unacceptable when a casual fan can pick out glaring errors in the things he says EVERY GAME.

Edited by Fatman