[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Leinart

kryptonite

How will it take for folks to jump on the band wagon with the announcement of Warner not playing this weekend?

What will this change do to the numbers for Boldin, Fitz, and Edge?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2602503

:D

I realize I will probably be in the minority here, but, I think that Leinart actually does really well. He looked very good in the pre-season, and he has weapons galore to work with. He will make his mistakes, but, I also think he will put up some big number. Though not nimble of foot, he will be able to move out of the pocket better than Warner, and I can't think of any QB coming into a league with better weapons at the skill positions.

I don't look for Leinhart to give up the job, and I expect him to be a solid fantasy football QB the rest of this year.

I realize I will probably be in the minority here, but, I think that Leinart actually does really well. He looked very good in the pre-season, and he has weapons galore to work with. He will make his mistakes, but, I also think he will put up some big number. Though not nimble of foot, he will be able to move out of the pocket better than Warner, and I can't think of any QB coming into a league with better weapons at the skill positions.

I don't look for Leinhart to give up the job, and I expect him to be a solid fantasy football QB the rest of this year.

you said he'll make his mistakes, and lord knows Warner has made his mistakes, so i agree. Maybe it's wishful thinking? with those weapons, no need to be conservative, and that could be the downfall of Leinart, or it could be the big boom.