[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Wayne may miss Week 4

yo mama

Sometimes it motivates people

Bellichck lost his father and coached a hell of a game

Favre lost his father and played a hell of a game

But everyone is different. I feel really bad for him

Sometimes it can help players focus. Favre was worried he would be terrible, but I think his teammates played their asses off for him. Before the game he gave what they said was an unbelievble speech and many claimed they were in tears. In his case it brought the team together. It could do just the opposite too.

When Dungy left and was told to come back when he was ready. If the team handles it that way it can be a positive. You know when this happens not playing won't be easy either. Whereever you are the pain is there with you and many would rather play so their mind is occupied for a few hours.

Kind of like New Orleans last night I think. A short break. Of course if you embarras yourself it can make things worse, but teammates usually won't let that happen.

Just watch the plays made when Favre played. Those WR's made sure they caught those balls.

Not so fast.

According to Colts GM Bill Polian on local radio today, he expects Reggie to be back at some point later this week. They aren't sure when. Wayne did speak to Dungy yesterday over the phone.

Polian was supposed to have a conversation with Reggie sometime tonight.

Edited by CaptainHook