[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Owens attempts suicide

Mojo Rising

It was just released that Owens tried to commit suicide by taking too much medications. First reports were that he had an allergic reaction, but later it was said he tried to overdose.

Not sure how true this is, but WOAI (San Antonio) and KDFW are speaking as if it is already confirmed.

If I hear anything, I'ill let you all know.

Thanks, but we know.

Two page and counting thread on at the top of 1st page here T.O. Taken to Hospital

It was first stated on that thread at 8:06am......and mine at 8:29....

One day, I'll be the first.......one dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

No TO, Glenn with a cut hand......come on Witten, go ahead and have your game of the year.

It was miscommunication between the police and TO.... he accidentally took the pain killers thinking they were supplements....he was groggy and out of it.....and they asked him if he took all the pills....and he replied yes....not mentioning that it was by accident.......He will be leaving the hospital this afternoon....

It was miscommunication between the police and TO.... he accidentally took the pain killers thinking they were supplements....he was groggy and out of it.....and they asked him if he took all the pills....and he replied yes....not mentioning that it was by accident.......He will be leaving the hospital this afternoon....

um.... how many of the pain killers does it take for you to need to call in the doctor. Okay... on the other end... why would he ever take that many suppliments. Sounds fishy to me.