[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Game of the Week

Savage Beatings

Based on Shell's comments last week about getting Lamont involved in the passing game :D and the fact that Walter is starting at QB, and they're playing against the Brownies, at home, I think I'm really liking Jordan this week. :D

I know that Brooks strained his pec in game 2, but he has had a two weeks to rest it. I haven't been able to find anything saying that Walter will get the start. Do you have a link to this? If it is true, I might actually start that waste of a 1st round pick, Jordan.

Well, this might be the one week where Lamont Jordan actually does something. :D

:D

Picked up Cleveland's D just for this week. We'll see if it pays off.

I think they're a good play as well. They've only given up 20+ points once this season (to Cincy, and that's understandable).

I know that Brooks strained his pec in game 2, but he has had a two weeks to rest it. I haven't been able to find anything saying that Walter will get the start. Do you have a link to this? If it is true, I might actually start that waste of a 1st round pick, Jordan.

Sure thing:

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c...SPGBHL9KBB1.DTL

Yep, me too. I think Frye looks like he could have a blow up game this week.

I dropped McNair just for this matchup just to get to Frye. With no run game, Frye might turn in some stellar numbers with the OAK defense having to get their motor going again and the Browns realizing how easy it is to play against this team after the BAL matchup. I like Frye this week.

id say someone MAY actually score a td in this game....

maybe......

probably........

ok, Dawson kicks a fg......

I'm hoping that Oakland's O can show some signs of life against the Browns. I picked LaMont with a second round pick (Edge was first so neither one has been very good). I've just fought the urge to drop him the first few weeks because of the tough matchups they have faced. I'm starting Jordan so hopefully they will get a clue and throw him the damn ball!