[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

nurse says TO taken out of context

Scooby

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D well I find this hard to believe. That police report doesn't look official at all. I think I will wait and see...as much as TO thinks of himself and his body as a temple I have strong doubts that he tried to off himself. I think an allergic reaction is more in order. But hey stranger things have happened. We will see.

There's some greedy people in here, money doesn't buy happiness. He's human just like anyone else and has problems, nobody freaks out when rock stars overdose or act like morons. Hopefully he's ok, and I think there's a press conference at 2:30 (not sure on the time).

The Police Press conference stated it was "not a police incident" which means it was not a suicide attempt. This is because the police would charge him with Reckless Endangerment to himself or at least demand immediate counseling before he would be allowed to leave the hospital.

Edited by Kansas State 2000

:D well I find this hard to believe. That police report doesn't look official at all. I think I will wait and see...as much as TO thinks of himself and his body as a temple I have strong doubts that he tried to off himself. I think an allergic reaction is more in order. But hey stranger things have happened. We will see.

it sounds as though it's confirmed by multiple sources that he ingested 30+ pain pills.

a lot of people in the other (locked) thread were saying stuff about it being more of a cry for help than a bona fide suicide attempt. that may well be true but it misses the point. whether or not he really wanted to succeed deep down, the dude is seriously unwell mentally and in a lot of pain. which of course ties back to ALL of his idiotic antics, many of which defied any reason whatsoever. the man is just unhealthy, and i just feel bad for him :D

Who becoms the #2 WR in Dallas?

Crayton or Hurd?

I don't know much about these 2.

Actually they said Rector or Hurd is #2 with Crayton #3.

"Parcells has said he probably wouldn't move third-year receiver Patrick Crayton into the starting lineup because he wants Crayton to continue playing on the nickel and spelling Glenn in standard sets. That means Hurd or possibly first-year backup Jamaica Rector would start if Owens is inactive. Rookie free agent Miles Austin also made the 53-man roster but hasn't been active for either of the Cowboys' first two games."

Edited by Kansas State 2000

The Police Press conference stated it was "not a police incident" which means it was not a suicide attempt. This is because the police would charge him with Reckless Endangerment to himself or at least demand immediate counseling before he would be allowed to leave the hospital.

probably the result of a few well-placed calls by jerry jones. gotta get everyone to play it down and get him back on the field :D