[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dan Morgan-still not cleared to play

PantherDave

It looks like another week with Morgan out of the line-up, which is fine by me, as Morgan is just to much of a liability now. I'd reach a settlement with'em and let him become a FA if they could.

What can you say? The guy has great talent but probably can't last a quarter anymore on the field. If an injury buyout would help them they should go that route imo. What a shame.

If they had paid Spoon instead :D ...water under the bridge though.

This is the last I'll post of this, as it is rather sad, but from what's on the web for everyone to read and from other useful info provided for me, they have absolutely no idea when Morgan will be cleared to play again. There is one rumor that was presented to me that several parties want him to retire, so they are holding him out in hopes of this decision-only a grapevine rumor with no link or otherwise to substainsiate this what so ever.

This is the last I'll post of this, as it is rather sad, but from what's on the web for everyone to read and from other useful info provided for me, they have absolutely no idea when Morgan will be cleared to play again. There is one rumor that was presented to me that several parties want him to retire, so they are holding him out in hopes of this decision-only a grapevine rumor with no link or otherwise to substainsiate this what so ever.

On the bright side he is fairly healthy, young and rich. It could be much worse. It's too bad this happened after Spoon was let go.