[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Belichick shows -- of all things -- a sense of humor

msaint

ROTOWORLD: While clearly joking, Patriots coach Bill Belichick didn't hesitate to respond to Chad Johnson's trash talk Thursday. "Tell him that we'd cover him one-on-one all the time but he pushes off more than any receiver in the league. He must be paying off the officials not to call it, so we're going to have to double-cover him some, not that he can get open," Belichick said. Belichick went on to call Johnson a "good guy" and an "entertaining kid."

:D

Compared to BB's usual press conference answers, this is bordering on Eddie Murphy's "Delirious."

BTW -- props to you for using "Delirious" as your methophorical gold standard for humor. Everyone should, since it's the funniest friggin' thing EVER. :D

So True. I think thats the funniest stand up routine ive ever heard in my life

BTW -- props to you for using "Delirious" as your methophorical gold standard for humor. Everyone should, since it's the funniest friggin' thing EVER. :D

Bums me out that nowadays Eddie is only "the guy from Daddy Daycare & Haunted Mansion who tried to pick up the travsvestite hooker"...but old bastards like you and me Swiss remember that he was abso-f*cking-lutely the funniest, most original, cutting edge comic to come around since Pryor, and maybe even more so than Pryor. I put Eddie at the top of my comedian pantheon, in no order, with:

Eddie

Pryor

Kinison

Carlin

Rock

Seinfeld

Dangerfield

Stephen Wright

Robin Williams (he's an annoying dooosh now, but people forget how hilarious his early stand-up was)

Steve Martin

Eddie Izzard (transvestite Brits don't come any funnier)

Bob Newhart

David Cross

Dice Clay

Denis Leary (he ripped off Bill Hicks bla bla bla...still f'n hilarious)

BTW -- props to you for using "Delirious" as your methophorical gold standard for humor. Everyone should, since it's the funniest friggin' thing EVER. :lol:

The Delirious + Raw double-feature goes on often when I'm drininking at home on a weekend. Love it. :D

Eddie

Pryor

Kinison

Carlin

Rock

Seinfeld

Dangerfield

Stephen Wright

Robin Williams (he's an annoying dooosh now, but people forget how hilarious his early stand-up was)

Steve Martin

Eddie Izzard (transvestite Brits don't come any funnier)

Bob Newhart

David Cross

Dice Clay

Denis Leary (he ripped off Bill Hicks bla bla bla...still f'n hilarious)

How do you forget Cosby?? We're not that old yet?