[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wayne practices, should play on Sunday

CaptainHook

Colts | Wayne "will definitely" play this Sunday

Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:47:49 -0700

John Oehser, of Colts.com, reports Indianapolis Colts WR Reggie Wayne (personal) spoke to the media Friday, Sept. 29, for the first time since returning to Indianapolis. "Whenever I'm around this team, it's always good to be around. There are great guys on this team. I'm just happy to be around them." When asked whether or not he would be playing this weekend, Wayne said, "This is what I love to do. I love to play football. So, whenever I'm smelling football, I'm happy. . . . I'm ready to go. I feel good. I'm just anxious to get out there on the field in New York and play the Jets."

Tough time for Reggie.I wish him well.

Is the funeral scheduled for that day just for Reggie? 9 days after the death?

Regardless, I hope Reggie goes off, he really should have mourned last week.

Could be, but in La. an African-American funeral usually takes a week or so(don't ask why cause I don't know they just do) that's why I was shocked that he was back in camp on Thur. normally it would be Sat or Mon so I guess they did it on Tues for Reg.