[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mewelde Moore on JP Losman

Savage Beatings

I was listening to KFAN on my way into work this morning, and they were talking about an interview with Mewelde Moore, and how he gave one of the greatest answers to a question ever...

Since they knew that Moore and Losman had played together at Tulane, they asked Moore what he thought of JP Losman.

He basically said (paraphrasing): JP Losman is the most selfish person I have ever met. He is not in it for the team. He is only in it for himself. I hate him, and I wish him only the worst for the rest of his career.

:D

He basically said (paraphrasing): JP Losman is the most selfish person I have ever met. He is not in it for the team. He is only in it for himself. I hate him, and I wish him only the worst for the rest of his career.

So let me get this straight... MM *does not* like Losman? I'm just trying to make sure I'm understanding this right...

Oooooooooh kaaaaaaaay :D

So, I guess you're on Team Losman then.

I like Losman and wish the best for him. Thats just low class trash talk comming from a no tallent has-never-been. And I bet if Losman and MM met up in a dark alley, Losman would polish this chumps grill with a well polaced roundhouse kick. I heard JP trained under Chuck Norris (looking for link :D.

I like Losman and wish the best for him. Thats just low class trash talk comming from a no tallent has-never-been. And I bet if Losman and MM met up in a dark alley, Losman would polish this chumps grill with a well polaced roundhouse kick. I heard JP trained under Chuck Norris (looking for link :D.

Man-love for Losman! Now I have seen it all.....

I'll watch and see if MM goes up to JP after the game for the handshake...if he does he's a punk, hypocrite. If I hate someone, rest assured they know it. None of that "How's you family dude?"

If he hate him...commit 100%.

Have you seen the kid play? Honestly? He's TERRIBLE. Completely. And absolutely. Mewelde at least has some solid games under his belt.

I'll watch and see if MM goes up to JP after the game for the handshake...if he does he's a punk, hypocrite. If I hate someone, rest assured they know it. None of that "How's you family dude?"

I agree...but I am guessing there is no chance that Mewelde goes looking for JP after the game. He said what he said, and everyone knows about it. That bridge is burned.

Well, you may be surprised to know that MM trained at a Mighty Morphan Power Ranger facility last April in leiu of making these comments. JP would'nt even get one off before being blasted by a Mighty Morphan ray beam.

Where does all this Losman hate come from? I am all for judging a book by the cover but if that is the case state it. But if you are going off of rumors and below average tailbacks, pretty lame.

Don't just follow the heard and hate cause someone said he's an ickday, listen and watch and form your own opinion.

I too hate some players just because of their look, but I say that.

A Buffalo Homer here.

I'm not sure how much I "like" Losman, but the kid has been through a lot, and deserves more time to produce.

He's been through:

1. Breaking his leg early in his first year with the team.

2. Being handed the job over Drew Bledsoe prematurely.

3. Being handed that job with the limp game-planning of Mike Mularkey.

4. Being yanked after half a season and replaced with Kelly Holcomb in a desperate attempt by Mularkey to save his job.

I don't think comments by a back-up RB about how Losman was in college means that much. All that matters is if the kid can learn from all these trials and tribulations and harden. He has the most important thing a Buffalo QB needs; arm strength to cut through the icy winds of Buffalo. I'm willing to wait on him some more, and Mewelde Moore can be a hater, not a player.

Either Moore is a punk or his rant on Losman was tongue in cheek, I suspect the later. Moore hugged Losman and they talked for 10 15 seconds. Big smiles...