[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grossman named NFC Offensive Player of Month

KILRGT 50

Wow. Grossman has performed commendably so far this year, but there wasn't a better choice?

If he doesn't make that completely terrible throw for a MIN INT TD, he doesn't need to make the heroic throw at the end of the game. Other than that, his game vs MIN seemed very solid, but also very vanilla.

Wow. Grossman has performed commendably so far this year, but there wasn't a better choice?

If he doesn't make that completely terrible throw for a MIN INT TD, he doesn't need to make the heroic throw at the end of the game. Other than that, his game vs MIN seemed very solid, but also very vanilla.

I dunno, Rex was very fortunate to not have 5 INTs in that game. Sure he made the game winning throw, which showed moxie but if the Vikes had held on to the ball when the INT chances were there, we could have been buried. Grossman was trying to force things a bit, IMO, probably because of the great passing success in the previous two games. I'm not trying to knock him, far from it, but it will certainly help the Bears cause if they get the running game elevated and he doesn't feel he has to make low percentage risky passes.

I dunno, Rex was very fortunate to not have 5 INTs in that game. Sure he made the game winning throw, which showed moxie but if the Vikes had held on to the ball when the INT chances were there, we could have been buried. Grossman was trying to force things a bit, IMO, probably because of the great passing success in the previous two games. I'm not trying to knock him, far from it, but it will certainly help the Bears cause if they get the running game elevated and he doesn't feel he has to make low percentage risky passes.

Agreed. Not to rain one the parade, but Grossman only had one really impressive game. He was very average against a bad Packers defense and played poorly against a good-but-not-stellar Vikings D.