[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Plaxico Burress

Sugar Magnolia

He'll get his, but he'll be frustrating at times. If you can afford to, keep him in there every week and ride the waves.

Yup this is what I did last year, and he fell to me again, so I am going with the smae theory again. Sometimes he'll go 10 for 200 and 2TD's, sometimes he'll go 4 for 60. He's worth the risk IMO, so long as he doesn't get in Coughlin's dog house.

If I'm not mistaken, he was Manning's prime target early last season, until the D's caught on and took him away. That's when Toomer became the man for the second half. It may be that they're trying to keep the D's honest and show Toomer. I know they like Buress' height and verticle leap, esp. in the red zone/end zone corners. Hell, he's 6-6. He dwarfs most corners. He is a moody SOB, though.