[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Advice Thread

Flip_Side

Hi. Would you validate my RB and Defense this week?

need 2 RB's

I've got Stephen Jackson v Detroit

I'm thinking Dunn v Ariz

but I saw your post about Gore and I've got him too.

You wouldn't start gore over either of those other two would you?

And how about Miami @ Houston

or

Philly v Green Bay

thanks very much.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favre @GB

Bulger vs DET

Can Favre put 3 games together? He's never had 3 consecutive 300yd games. But can Bulger put together another good one? I'm thinking of rolling with Favre.

also

Jennings @GB

Colston @CAR

With Philly's secondary banged up, I think Jennings is the better play here. Though Colston should be more consistent and goes up against short DBs. Course I worry about playing 2 Packers.

Already starting Ronnie Brown at Houston, easy decision. Now for my second back...

Lamont Jordan vs CLE

Travis Henry vs DAL

Dominic Rhodes at NYJ

Right now I'm leaning toward Jordan just based on the D he'll be facing and he won't split carries. Also he's in the press calling out his team, so how can he be a bust this week?

1pt per 10yds rushing/recieving - 6pts per TD

Which D to start :D

Cleveland, bad as they are, they go against Oakland

Or

San Diego going against Baltimore

Defense / Special Teams Scoring

17 points less their opponent`s offensive score (can not score less than 0)

i.e. 17-35=0 Points

Sack 1 point

Fumble recovery 1 point

Interception 1 point

Safety 2 points

Touchdown returned up to 25 yards 6 points

Touchdown returned 25-49 yards 7 points

Touchdown returned 50-74 yards 8 points

Touchdown returned 75+ yards 9 points

Kick/punt returned up to 25 yards 3 points

Kick/punt returned 25-49 yards 4 points

Kick/punt returned 50-74 yards 5 points

Kick/punt returned 75+ yards 6 points

I know San Diego is a better D but the fact that Oakland's offence can't score and likes to give up sacks is almost too tempting to pass up.

I am leaning towards Cleveland.

Cleveland, should wreak havoc on the rookie QB.

Flip:

WRs get 1pt for every 20 yds either rushing or receiving. Nothing for # of catches, no penalties for fumbles.

WRs also get 6 pts for each TD + 1 pt for every 10 yd increment for length of the TD...so a TD from 1-9 yds = 7 pts (6 td+ 1 bonus), from 10-19 = 8pts (6 td + 2 bonus), etc.

Who to start at WR from:

TJ Housmandzadeh

Berrian

Keyshawn

Antonio Bryant

Thanks, man!

Housh for sure, should have a good game. Carson will need to throw the ball a bit to beat the Patriots.

Hi. Would you validate my RB and Defense this week?

need 2 RB's

I've got Stephen Jackson v Detroit

I'm thinking Dunn v Ariz

but I saw your post about Gore and I've got him too.

You wouldn't start gore over either of those other two would you?

And how about Miami @ Houston

or

Philly v Green Bay

thanks very much.

For the RB's keep Jackson in there and go Gore. Dunn and Gore have good matchups but I think Gore is more likely to get a TD then Dunn. I don't think the rookie will take Gore's goal line carries just yet.

Favre @GB

Bulger vs DET

Can Favre put 3 games together? He's never had 3 consecutive 300yd games. But can Bulger put together another good one? I'm thinking of rolling with Favre.

also

Jennings @GB

Colston @CAR

With Philly's secondary banged up, I think Jennings is the better play here. Though Colston should be more consistent and goes up against short DBs. Course I worry about playing 2 Packers.

Bulger for sure. Detroit just allowed Favre to throw for 340 with 3 TD's, Bulgers numbers should be real good.

I'm in the same situation as you with your WR's. I'm starting Jennings on MNF, I think he'll have a solid game. The kid is a playmaker, expect some big plays out of him.

Already starting Ronnie Brown at Houston, easy decision. Now for my second back...

Lamont Jordan vs CLE

Travis Henry vs DAL

Dominic Rhodes at NYJ

Right now I'm leaning toward Jordan just based on the D he'll be facing and he won't split carries. Also he's in the press calling out his team, so how can he be a bust this week?

1pt per 10yds rushing/recieving - 6pts per TD

LaMont Jordan, start him for sure. This may be one of the only weeks you get good numbers from him, start him and enjoy while you can.

I dropped CPepp and picked up D. Carr. Good or bad move any thoughts?

Personally as a Dolphin fan, I think that was a dumb move. I think CPeps bad games are behind him now, and he will pick up the pace for sure.

I like Carr and Jennings but, If you had to pick a QB to start which would it be ( scoring system doesn't matter) A. Smith or D. Carr?

And who to start G. Jennings or D. Mason basic scoring with points per reception? Thanks in advance all opitions matter.

Carr this week, the Phins like to give up huge plays. I think him and Johnson will hook up quite a bit this week.

For WR go Jennings, should play a huge role in that game on MNF.

Flip, which two would you start:

A Johnson

A Boldin

T Glenn

M Colston

M Jones-Drew

1 pt per 20 yds

6 pts per td

I leaning toward Glenn right now but I'm not sure about Boldin with the matchup.

Thanks!

Johnson and Glenn for me. I know the saying start your studs, but I just think Boldin is in for a rough week after going for a buck 20 last week. Warner will be pressured all game long, I just don't see anything good happening on offense.

Flip- last one and then I'll leave you alone for this week. What can I say? I trust your advice.

Winslow @ OAK

Heap vs. SD

Pick one of these injuries waiting to happen. Thanks!

I have both and I am starting Winslow. He is listed as questionable I believe, but he intends to play. He should have a monster game. :D

Cotchery vs IND

Drew vs. WAS

Performance scoring

I don't think either will be able to produce that much this week. I'd go Cotchery though, it's obvious the Jets have no running game whatsoever. Pennington will be chucking the ball all game, Cotchery should have a pretty decent game.

tj housh v NE or b edwards @ OAK

bush @ car or gore v KC

Nice set of WR, I think both will go off this week. I like Housh though, Palmer absolutely loves him and it shows. Expect him to have a great game Vs a banged up secondary.

Gore for sure, great matchup should have a killer game.