[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stallworth practices on Friday

PaulOttCarruth

September 29, 2006, 09:57

Eagles :: WR

WR Stallworth Says He's Positive He'll Play

Reuben Frank, PhillyBurbs.com -

It crushed WR Donte Stallworth that he didn't play Sunday. “It was definitely hard, especially because I bought 70 tickets,” Stallworth said. “I'd never played a meaningful game in Oakland or San Francisco.” Stallworth sat out the 49er game with a hamstring strain. It was the first game he'd missed since 2003. The team lists Stallworth as questionable for their game Monday night against the Packers, but Stallworth doesn't consider himself questionable. He's positive he'll play. He sat out practice yesterday but did some running and cutting on the side and said he's feeling better every day.

From Rotoworld

After returning to practice Friday, Donte' Stallworth told the Associated Press he "can't say right now" whether he'll play in Week 4.

Stallworth, questionable with a hamstring injury, practiced Saturday as well. He sounded a lot more confident earlier this week about his availability. Because the Eagles play Monday night, keeping Stallworth in fantasy lineups is a risk. We still do expect him to play.

From Rotoworld

After returning to practice Friday, Donte' Stallworth told the Associated Press he "can't say right now" whether he'll play in Week 4.

Stallworth, questionable with a hamstring injury, practiced Saturday as well. He sounded a lot more confident earlier this week about his availability. Because the Eagles play Monday night, keeping Stallworth in fantasy lineups is a risk. We still do expect him to play.

i think he wants to play, they just might not need him that much against the swiss cheese defense. i still don't know what to do. moss and moss or stallworth and coles. maybe santana and stallworth. i'm so confused.

They're not going to need him to beat the Packers and I'm not going to risk him putting up another goose-egg on my squad. Heap it is.