[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vince Young

fballfreak

I picked him up in a keeper league on the minor chance he will turn out to be worth hanging on to. It's way too early to know if that was a good idea or a bad one. If he does turn out to be worth keeping, he'll only cost me a 10th rounder in next year's draft.

:D Paging Jeff Spain - your thoughts?

Hmm Yeah. I'm a Titans fan, and just seeing Collins at the helm makes me nautious. They have a bunch of decent, hungry players that want to win. I think you give Vince a shot with the young offense they have, might as well. My prediction is if you see another poor performance by Collins this week, HOPEFULLY Vince will be starting Week 5.

Collins was brought ~10 days before the start of the season. And in the first 2 games against the Jets and Chargers respectively, it showed. Collins was horrible. He did show some improvement in the loss to Miami last week. But lets not get too giddy since Tennessee still only scored 10 points. In my opinion, this is a big week for Collins. The Titans dont have to win against the Cowboys, but Collins better show more improvement in his play if he wants to keep his job going forward. And a very stingy Dallas D is not a good candidate to earn your stripes against.

The problem Tennessee has is that Vince Young is NOT ready. He has shown some flashes and is a natural born leader. The whole team picks it up when he comes in. But the Titans knew when they picked him that he would be a project. He is still a work in progress. Fisher would like to delay using much of VY until late in the season. But Collins poor play is going to force his hand. Young has seen a few plays in each game so far. That will change dramatically if Collins goes out and lays another egg.

One more nice draft pick and we may start contending...

Contending for what? You can't be talking playoffs... Could you?

And as far as Vince Young starting, I dont think its a good idea just yet. I think as a rookie quarterback, you should sit, watch, and learn as much as possible during year 1.