[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going to Chi vs Sea Game

KILRGT 50

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i see the seahawks fans have chimed in. it will be funny to hear them whine on monday about how the refs made the bears physically manhandle them. :D:D

:lol: Cute, but the the Whiny City resides a little further east this week. The Bears are going to learn first hand how a real offense operates, as opposed to the NFC North cupcakes they've been playing.

added: It will be a great game though. To those of you going, enjoy & :lol:!

Edited by Bonehand

:D Cute, but the the Whiny City resides a little further east this week.

How ironic, coming from a homer of "The Refs Fixed the Super Bowl!" city. :D

I do agree that Seattle wins, though. Even without Seattle's dominant running game of last season, the Bears are still on a lower tier.

Edited by Bill Swerski

How ironic, coming from a homer of "The Refs Fixed the Super Bowl!" city. :D

I do agree that Seattle wins, though. Even without Seattle's dominant running game of last season, the Bears are still on a lower tier.

Irony IS my strong suit, after all... :D

the bears will eat up the cryhawks.

cryhawks will have there 4 WR sets whitch will allow the bears D-line to be single blocking most of the game.

Matt will have some problems throwing passes while eating grass all night.

:D

Edited by whitem0nkey

Bears kick ass, I don't think so.

Seattle shutout...... :D

It will be a close game, proving the NFC North is much better than the media makes them out to be.

I'm still trying to figure out what I am supposed to think about our Bears this year. :D 5th in overall passing offense. :D No running game. :lol:

All depends if Seattle can exploit our rookie safety. If Manning can step up to the plate and Peanut remembers that he used to be able to manhandle Randy Moss (and play at that level), I think we can show the unbelievers that the Bears are for real.

First off- totally jealous- a night game in Soldier field, two of the top teams in the NFC- place will be outta control- have fun

2nd- Chicago Bears :D Please. Sea new 4 WR sets are gonna be tough to handle both with Hass picking them apart, and it will also give Morris some room to run the ball. Will be a good game but I don't see Chi scoring enough points to win the game. That offense is still garbage

SEA 24

CHI 13

hmmmm, didn't seattle leave the west coast and lay an egg against the super power lions in detroit? just want to make sure i wasn't imagining anything when i watched that game with the guys when they came to vegas. now, didn't the bears just knock the crap out of the lions? as a handicapper, there are always things to consider besides past performance, common opponents, etc. but, the common opponent was within a couple of weeks of each other, so i do lend more weight towards it. on top of it, seattle still isn't the best road team. the bears are gonna be jacked up, i expect them to win this one. i also expect an improvement from the running game.