[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going to Chi vs Sea Game

KILRGT 50

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing Chavez is alluding to the fact that they have had several plays near the goal line and that last yard isn't coming easy.

Don't confuse him with logic.

Sure, dont call me out for not being stupid enought to post an idiotic post.

:D

The post you quoted was pretty idiotic, I"m not going to defend that.

I just notice that you tend to save your idiocy for AFTER your team has won. Low rent.

I just notice that you tend to save your idiocy for AFTER your team has won. Low rent.

I tend..???...When have I tended to do that before..???..Furthermore, my team has not won yet and the original post looks to be days old and re-hashed tonight.

Thanks though for agreeing that the post I was quoted was idiotic, that was my point too.

You seem to forget that it's a cool thing around here to act like a twit when you're team is on a roll. The precedent has been set. :D

My favorites are the people who seem to show up after the win or when the game is well in hand, but never stick their necks out prior to the game. :D

Nod, not me! :D:lol:

One of my favorites are the people who defend other adults idiotic statements by basically saying someone else wasnt stupid enough to say something stupid.

:lol:

Freak, Chavez is NOT a mindless homer. He has great football acumen, even though he's a Packer fan! Don't be stoopid freak!

Nod, not me! :D:D

Freak, Chavez is NOT a mindless homer. He has great football acumen, even though he's a Packer fan! Don't be stoopid freak!

Maybe thats it, he is a packer fan and I a Bear fan. I was not the one posting cr*p, I was the one defending my team!

Maybe thats it, he is a packer fan and I a Bear fan. I was not the one posting cr*p, I was the one defending my team!

Please don't act stoopid! He's a FOOTBALL FAN and knows his chit! Please, I wish not to argue w/ a fellow fan!

You seem to forget that it's a cool thing around here to act like a twit when you're team is on a roll. The precedent has been set. :D

I'm a little late to the conversation, but I think I know what you are saying! NOD!

Can we petition the Supreme Court to overturn said precedent? :D

Anyway, the Bears are certainly looking REAL good tonight. That 3 game road trip in Nov looks tough, but aside from that, the appear to have a REAL good shot at home field. This game was a stomping - Seattle looks downright bad without Alexander in the lineup. At the very worst, I figured they'd fare better than Green Bay or Detroit.

Please don't act stoopid! He's a FOOTBALL FAN and knows his chit! Please, I wish not to argue w/ a fellow fan!

Im not the one arguing, he is. Someone posted some sh*t and I called him out. Chavez had the need to butt in. I wasnt tooting my teams horn, I was responding to an idiotic post. If you go back and read you will see this.

Can we petition the Supreme Court to overturn said precedent? :D

Anyway, the Bears are certainly looking REAL good tonight. That 3 game road trip in Nov looks tough, but aside from that, the appear to have a REAL good shot at home field. This game was a stomping - Seattle looks downright bad without Alexander in the lineup. At the very worst, I figured they'd fare better than Green Bay or Detroit.

Would have Alexander really made a difference..??...

Im not the one arguing, he is. Someone posted some sh*t and I called him out. Chavez had the need to butt in. I wasnt tooting my teams horn, I was responding to an idiotic post. If you go back and read you will see this.

Point to the post and I will.

This game means nothing.

They beat the living crap out of the Panthers last year during the regular season.

True, they look very good. That's about it.

Ahh...screw that. Grossman looks very very good. If they can run and pass with any consistency, they are golden. As a Chicago fan, I'd be looking at keeping their quality of play up. They know have a tiebreaker advantage against the Hawks.

I just can't believe anybody who isn't a homer bear fan could actually think that Chicago even has a chance to win this game. Fifth rated offense? How this is I have no idea and it will just go downhill from here. This is not an offensive team. Seahawk are going to shut a lot of people up after this game. After this game everyone will also get to see the bears offense for what it is too.

Here you go....