[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ahman Green Questionable

lhamp

Per Rotoworld:

Ahman Green (hamstring) was downgraded to questionable for Week 4.

It's not the same hammy that troubled him prior to Week 3. Green was originally reported to have been given Friday off to rest, but Packers head Mike McCarthy said his starting tailback "tweaked" the hamstring during practice. Vernand Morency is expected to start and split carries with Noah Herron if Green, now a game-time decision, is unable to play.

Oh, crap....in my local, I drank the Lundy kool aid, and made sure to get Morency as well. Once traded, I ended up with two anchors. With Tiki on a bye, I'm limited in my back-ups and am forced to get a few points from Kevin Faulk....but maybe Morency is the better play.

:D

Oh, crap....in my local, I drank the Lundy kool aid, and made sure to get Morency as well. Once traded, I ended up with two anchors. With Tiki on a bye, I'm limited in my back-ups and am forced to get a few points from Kevin Faulk....but maybe Morency is the better play.

:D

Me too. I walked out of the draft w/ Lundy and Morency and I was feeling pretty clever. Seems to me that trades like that one, (after the season has started), are awfully rare. Who'd a thunk it? :D -you figure there's a chance for Morency to be productive? -Maybe we'll find out this week.

I only thought Morency to be valuable to my #3 RB as a back-up, not as a Green Bay runner.

He's all hype in my opinion and it was a bad decision on my part when Maroney was there for the taking.

As far as Ahman Green goes, he's looking awfully unreliable moving forward, so here's hoping Morency can be a decent player. :D

Sadly it will not be certain until Monday night. But it is not the same injury as he had last week so that's a bigger concern and risk. Much as I would like to start him on one of my teams I am playing it safe and using someone else.

DMD- would you feel confident plugging in morency at this point?

Confident? No - the situation will not be resolved until Monday. It is a question of safe versus risk/upside. I would expect Green to have a lot of nice catches were he to start but Morency should have at least something no matter what. Green could get zero. GB will throw a ton in this game and that should be big for RBs too. I am starting Morency as the safer play but Green would do much more than Morency IF he is able to play.