[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bushey's Week 4 Upset Specials

Bushey

1. Houston over Miami - This is not much of an upset really. Miami has looked awful this year and was one play away from losing to Tennessee last week. I see Houston cruising in this one.

2. Tennessee over Dallas - Hard to believe? TO ruined Philly last year. His suicide/not suicide attempt this week has been the biggest distraction in NFL history. Young will run for a couple scores and Bledsoe will turn it over 3 times. Dallas is done.

3. AZ over Atlanta - Warner will be pulled after a couple turnovers. I see Leinart coming in and taking control. The Saints provided film on stopping Vick on that option. Unlike Warner, Leinart seems to be able to feel pressure and run for first downs.

:D

Redskins win a close one over the Jags.

Oakland gets in the win column.

Seattle wins in the windy city.

I like Seattle as well. That 4 WR spread offense is going to be real interseting to see. There isn't a defense in the league that has that many good corners. Your Skins pick is interesting. Wonder how Portis will do against that d line?

I like Seattle as well. That 4 WR spread offense is going to be real interseting to see. There isn't a defense in the league that has that many good corners. Your Skins pick is interesting. Wonder how Portis will do against that d line?

I'm starting Hasselbeck over Kitna for that very reason, and I'm toying with starting Morris too because I think with the attention they'll have to give in the secondary, Morris could rip off some good screen plays if they set it up right.

Jags D is good, but so is Portis, I'd expect Portis to have around 75 to 80 yds and maybe a TD.

Maybe if it were in New Orleans, but not on the road.

I just dont see how Carolina is considered 4 points better than the Saints. Getting the 3 for being at home is standard but if anyone is paying attention this Saints team is pretty good this year. I guess this is why they play the games. This is my upset special for the week. Saints 24 Panthers 13

Lions over the Rams? It seems unlikely, but for some reason I'm thinking it will happen.

I also would not be surprised if the Jets beat the Colts.

I'm starting Hasselbeck over Kitna for that very reason, and I'm toying with starting Morris too because I think with the attention they'll have to give in the secondary, Morris could rip off some good screen plays if they set it up right.

Jags D is good, but so is Portis, I'd expect Portis to have around 75 to 80 yds and maybe a TD.

This is Holmgren's dream offense. Life without SA would put Hasselbeck into the Fantasy Stratosphere with Peyton Manning.

This is Holmgren's dream offense. Life without SA would put Hasselbeck into the Fantasy Stratosphere with Peyton Manning.

With the Bears being able to pin their ears back and bum rush the QB i'm not sure Hass even finishes this game. Got a feeling this is gonna be ugly for the Seahawks!

I just dont see how Carolina is considered 4 points better than the Saints. Getting the 3 for being at home is standard but if anyone is paying attention this Saints team is pretty good this year. I guess this is why they play the games. This is my upset special for the week. Saints 24 Panthers 13

I think this would be awesome if it happens. Every ESPN analyst was stroking the Panthers and putting them into the SB. I guess Seattle didn't take them to the woodshed last season. Mark my words, if the Saints win this game, every ESPN analyst will slobbering over them as if they knew this would happen.

With the Bears being able to pin their ears back and bum rush the QB i'm not sure Hass even finishes this game. Got a feeling this is gonna be ugly for the Seahawks!

If the Bears have success rushing 4, then they will have an easy time of it. If they try to bring many more, Hass will exploit them for big plays. I think Seattle's defense has a better chance of stopping the bears offense. Their defense is very stout and fast. Should be a great game.

call me crazy but i like SF over KC...

SF is playing well on both sides of the ball despite their record.

KC has an improved D, yes but SF's has improved as well.

Whereas KC has regressed on offense, SF is vastly improved.

Also, should Damon Huard and Herm Edwards be getting 7pts?

i'll take SF.

call me crazy but i like SF over KC...

SF is playing well on both sides of the ball despite their record.

KC has an improved D, yes but SF's has improved as well.

Whereas KC has regressed on offense, SF is vastly improved.

Also, should Damon Huard and Herm Edwards be getting 7pts?

i'll take SF.

Definitely a possibility. SF is not that bad. KC's defense is pretty tough and they have had a couple weeks to prepare. I love LJ in this one though. He may be too much to the SF defense that gave up 1000 yards to Westbrook.

That would sure make alot of folks happy in NO and everyone that selected him in the 2nd round of FF drafts everywhere.

I for one even as a homer did not drink the Bush Koolaid for any of my fantasy teams. While he has added a dimension to our offense which has opened up all kinds of options we didnt have before I just dont see him as a solid fantasy play this season!

I for one even as a homer did not drink the Bush Koolaid for any of my fantasy teams. While he has added a dimension to our offense which has opened up all kinds of options we didnt have before I just dont see him as a solid fantasy play this season!

I agree. Marcus Colston seems extremenly wide open every high light I see. Is Bush split out wide more than behind Brees? Do they put him in motion? Haven't seen a game yet. I work Monday nights.