[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.O.

quincyxg

He's gonna play and I think he will produce. Reports are that he was catching pretty much everything in practice on Thursday and Friday and he was doing everything Parcells asked of him (I would think that includes blocking). Also TO was on a radio show on Friday saying that he was 100% ready to go if Parcells lets him and that blocking and people hitting the hand would not be a problem. I'm a Titans fan but I will start him because PacMan Jones is going to be covering him and he has problems tackling at times and TO makes his money after the catch....

I think they should "mike" him up. It would be interesting to hear what kind of head games the opposing DB's try on him, and how he responds.

I think if he plays he will produce. Owens history is to do well coming back from personal controversy.

I think they should "mike" him up. It would be interesting to hear what kind of head games the opposing DB's try on him, and how he responds.

I think if he plays he will produce. Owens history is to do well coming back from personal controversy.

I can't wait until he plays in Philly. The crowd will throw prescription pain killers at him instead of AA batteries.

I can't wait until he plays in Philly. The crowd will throw prescription pain killers at him instead of AA batteries.

Wow, throwing things at players, and your proud of that...... :D

Hey, let's just cut to the chase and bring guns. That way we can really maim them, that will show our team spirit

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy