[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys Distracted?

Kansas State 2000

Haynesworth kicked him in the head AFTER he lost his helmet.

WOW, I have been rewinding and watching it over. Haynesworth first took the guys helmet off after the play and then stepped on/kicked him in the head twice. The guy was bleeding pretty bad.

I am pissed. I am not a Cowboy or Titan fan and have no real stake in the game... and I am pissed after watching the replay. After he got the boot and the penalty he started arguing with the refs and his coach. He needs to sit out for a long time.

I am pissed. I am not a Cowboy or Titan fan and have no real stake in the game... and I am pissed after watching the replay.

Same here. I was just watching the game because I have Julius Jones going for me. For those who haven't seen it yet, believe me....you HAVE To see it to appreciate just how ugly and premeditated it truly was.

I can tell you from personel experience Gurode is a great guy as well. He takes the extra time after games to talk to fans and does a lot of signing for them. I talked to him after the Redskins game and he's down to earth.

That makes it an even bigger shame. I hope the guy will be okay. The announcers just said he has a cut on his face and is questionable to return.

Same here. I was just watching the game because I have Julius Jones going for me. For those who haven't seen it yet, believe me....you HAVE To see it to appreciate just how ugly and premeditated it truly was.

Well said.