[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coles Injured

Kansas State 2000

Any updates on Coles? CBS dumped out of the game to show me the last 3 seconds of SDvs BAL...like I could give a crap about that when my best reciever is on the ground screaming!! Way to go CBS!! :D

Great effort by the Jets today. The Defense needs to step it up if they want to beat 6'5", 230lb rocket laser arm quarterbacks like Peyton Manning!

Any updates on Coles? CBS dumped out of the game to show me the last 3 seconds of SDvs BAL...like I could give a crap about that when my best reciever is on the ground screaming!! Way to go CBS!! :D

Oh yea, better to spend time updating fantasy players instead of treating viewers to a great game's finish.

Great effort by the Jets today. The Defense needs to step it up if they want to beat 6'5", 230lb rocket laser arm quarterbacks like Peyton Manning!

Phazzzzzzzzzzz!!! LTNS! :D

Man....I was routing for your Jets today.....they really looked good after the 1st quarter! CBS dumped the feed all the way around I think......I'm still trying to find out what happened to Coles as well. Hope he's alright!

Reminds me of the Portis injury. Dumb.

How is that dumb? If he wasn't trying to make a play, we'd say he's lazy and does not care. Now that he tries and happens to get hurt...in a very physical game where players are hurt every week...he's dumb???

BY RICH CIMINI

DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

COLES OK: Laveranues Coles, who needed medical attention on the field after the final, exhausting festival of laterals, said afterward that he was fine.

Welcome to the Mangini injury report... Regaurdless of Coles health, I bet you he's questionable for the rest of his career with a shoulder injury.