[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok, are the Bears this Good..?

DaFreak

Seattle's offense looked close to unstoppable against the Giants. Maybe Seattle's offense just doesn't play well against the tough Norris division teams. Even Detroit held them to a couple of field goals.

As with most things, I'm sure it's a mixture of both. Maybe Seattle plays alot better at home... and a lot worse on the road. Chicago's D is no joke. If Grossman can get the offense clicking, Chicago will be a very scary team.

Seattle's offense looked close to unstoppable against the Giants. Maybe Seattle's offense just doesn't play well against the tough Norris division teams. Even Detroit held them to a couple of field goals.

As with most things, I'm sure it's a mixture of both. Maybe Seattle plays alot better at home... and a lot worse on the road. Chicago's D is no joke. If Grossman can get the offense clicking, Chicago will be a very scary team.

If..????

Well, we know the defense rocks, but I can't believe their passing game - throwing downfield, involving multiple tight ends and the fullback. And now, predictably, the running game is starting to open up.

Yes, they're that good!

The Seahawks were over-rated, partly because we didn't know....

The Bears ARE that good. This is not an illusion.

Hats off to the Bears! :D

Seattle is definitely NOT a road team. They stomp all over people at home and stink it up when they are away. I was somewhat afraid to start grossman today thinking this might be a defensive battle, but then I remembered Seattle's road history and put him in. :D

however, i certainly don't mean to take any credit away from Chicago either. This team does look scary good right now. seems like they may be unstoppable if grossman stays healthy.

Da Bears look absolutely dominant in every aspect of the game! Oh yeah, these Bears are for real!

The running game still doesn't look 100% there, but that's a quibble.

Sure, they are a good team,

with Rex tossing it down the seam.

At home they'll be tough,

But do they have quite enough...

...to stay on this roll all year.

Chavez, that might be copyright infringement from the team site where I stole that poem. :D

The Bears look like they're the best team in the league right now. I guess they deserve a little respect for what they did to a one-dimensional Seattle team. They really haven't played any good teams yet. Seattle is good, but without Alexander, they're nothing. Plus it's only week 4!!! Don't make Super Bowl reservations quite yet.

i actually see a lot of potential to improve.

attributes

- defense

- though grossman has been in the league for a few years, he is a lot like a rookie due to those injuries preventing him from playing (so i think he will get better). vs det his wr's saved him a bit (great td's by clark and berrian). penalties and dropped int's saved the bears vs the vikes.

- mush and berrian. very nice duo. (plus clark wehn he comes back)

- i like their aggressive play calling.

deficiency:

- average running game.

this is a team driven by defense. even if putting up modest offensive numbers, other teams are not going to be able to keep up with them (only have given up 0, 7, 16, and 6). imo, this allows and offense to take more risks. not only that, it gives them a chance to develop. i think they only get better if the core components stay healthy.