[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow! Do you start your Bear WR's or your Colt WR's?

Skippy

Things are really looking strange around these NFL parts.

WR  Berrian,Bernard	  10.90  14.90   7.00* 17.30* 50.10WR  Muhammad,Muhsin	  10.20   5.90  11.80  10.50* 38.40-----------------------------------------------------88.50WR  Harrison,Marvin	  11.30* 12.70*  9.40*  7.90* 41.30WR  Wayne,Reggie		  6.70* 13.50*  8.20*  7.40* 35.80-----------------------------------------------------77.10

Edited by Skippy

Well, I know for sure that Wayne had one called back last week. Tonight Berrian got down to the half yard line and I'm pretty sure he had one or two called back early in the year.

Who would have ever thought we would be comparing these two groups?

Berian starts for me every week, this week no exception. With the clod Orton out of there, the Bears have a guy who can throw it. Berian showed me he had real talent in that Carolina game last year.

Currently in my league after tonights numbers...Berian is the #9 receiver in all of fantasy.

Berian starts for me every week, this week no exception. With the clod Orton out of there, the Bears have a guy who can throw it. Berian showed me he had real talent in that Carolina game last year.

Currently in my league after tonights numbers...Berian is the #9 receiver in all of fantasy.

That Grossman-to-Berrian TD last night was one of the prettiest I have seen in some years. On the money, in stride....just awesome.

That being said, if I ever bench Harrison for Muhammad, it will be the week Marvin goes for 180/3 TDS.

Best bet: sell your Bears WRs high....they won't have much more value than they do right now.