[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ronnie Brown Pass................

burton164

What drove me nuts was the two announcers talking non stop about Booker slipping and no mention of it being tipped.

I like the fact that went the game is on the line, Mularky goes with a half back pass. With plays like that the phins will be picking #2 behind the raiders next year in the draft.

Miami beat Tennessee last week so we get the tie breaker in the Adrian Peterson Sweepstakes!

For the NFL draft, the tiebreakers for teams of the same record are 1. weakest strength of schedule then 2. 3. coin flip.

head-to-head does not account into this.

EDIT: step 2 is divioional and conference record. :D

Edited by Big John

I disagree, with a game on the line you want the ball to be thrown by your best passer... :D

let your playmakers make the play....and Ronnie Brown is their best playmaker in the backfield....easily..

he looked like he read the defense and went through his progressions better than Culpepper

:D

I disagree, with a game on the line you want the ball to be thrown by your best passer... :D

LOL, as a Daunte Culpepper owner I was :D when I read this...damn Culpepper sucks.

The announcers were stupid about that play - the ball was clearly tipped and they kept babbling about Booker slipping.

im pretty sure divisional and conference records are a step in the tie breaking procedure for the draft.

After reading this, i had to do a check and found that was recently added as the second step after strength of schedule. :D