[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Transaction limits

rwerbeck

Does anyone have any thoughts on limiting how many players a fantasy team can drop or add during a season? I'm in a league now where some teams are intentially hoarding players instead of keeping the league competitive.

roster limits end player hoarding

edit to add:position limits ie:4 rbs,5 wr's etc.

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

I guess I'm going against the grain, but, I love transaction limits. 2 of my 7 leagues have transaction limits, and I think it brings a lot of strategy into play. You need to think twice before taking shots at players. I really think it brings another element into the game and challenges you to be a better owner. My :D

We require a 5 dollar fee for each move. We used to have an IR where you could stash up to 2 players, but they had to stay there for at least 5 weeks. It was an interesting way to dig for mid season gold, but we dropped it a few years ago when we expanded the teams to 13 offensive & 10 defensive players.

I guess I'm going against the grain, but, I love transaction limits. 2 of my 7 leagues have transaction limits, and I think it brings a lot of strategy into play. You need to think twice before taking shots at players. I really think it brings another element into the game and challenges you to be a better owner. My :D

I'm with you. i like the added strategy. our limit is pretty generous at 25 transactions, but at least it makes you think twice before dropping and adding players, defenses, etc. every week.